PC: CT5J3-BF5HZ-633JB-T33TJ-XSKZF

From Randy's Twitter
---
The original
#2drj898Posted 11/14/2012 7:43:45 AM
Great!!

So since I haven't used a golden key yet....I have some questions:

When are these codes good until?

Where do I enter the code? (I'm on 360...)

How can I get more golden keys?

Is it worth buying the season pass?
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#3kjoinnePosted 11/14/2012 7:47:15 AM
drj898 posted...
Great!!

So since I haven't used a golden key yet....I have some questions:

When are these codes good until?

Where do I enter the code? (I'm on 360...)

How can I get more golden keys?

Is it worth buying the season pass?

as long as you have unlocked the key i guess ther is'nt an exp. date.. its just for the code...
---
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo
#4DoctorchubbyPosted 11/14/2012 7:53:26 AM
I posted this code like, a minute before you lol.

Anyways, you enter the codes through the extras menu on the main screen.

Codes are usually only available for a couple hours, but some are for a certain amount of people. You can generally get them from the Borderlands Facebook page or from the twitter accounts.

They're useful to spend at pretty much any level, and it's generally a blue-purple quality you'll get from the chest for the level you're playing at. Not always helpful though...Last two times I opened the chest on my gunzerker I got a commando and siren mod, and then 2 corrosion/burn resist relics, a blue and a purple, and both un-needed. Was good cash though.
---
Karma is a way of showing other gamers that you don't have a life.showing that you are active means you have too many games
#5DoctorchubbyPosted 11/14/2012 7:55:59 AM
Also, I didn't snag the season pass only because there's always going to be bugs and patches to fix them, and I don't know if I'd be playing by the time they all roll out.

Plus, I already shelled out $60 for the game, I don't have the money for the whole pack.
---
Karma is a way of showing other gamers that you don't have a life.showing that you are active means you have too many games
#6drj898Posted 11/14/2012 8:19:43 AM
So when are these good until??

AKA...should I do it now real quick? Or after I get home from work later at dinnertime?
---
#7MrSetoPosted 11/14/2012 8:21:37 AM
Thank you.
#8BayouJoePosted 11/14/2012 9:15:26 AM
drj898 posted...
So when are these good until??

AKA...should I do it now real quick? Or after I get home from work later at dinnertime?

Most of the codes are only good for 2 hours, I would enter it asap before they expire.....once you have the key you can open the chest whenever you want.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#9drj898Posted 11/14/2012 9:33:04 AM
Got it!!!

Thanks!!

I'll open up the chest later on and see what I got
---