So About Those Infinity Pistols...

#1drj898Posted 11/14/2012 7:41:22 AM
I'm level 13...where can I get an infinity pistol??

I'm looking for a nice bad ass pistol, and these Old West-looking Jakobs pistols are getting old...

Thanks!!!
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#2f0rgePosted 11/14/2012 7:42:55 AM
once you get to sanctuary Zed will give you a mission to find Doc Mercy. complete mission, turn in and start farming.
#3drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:46:04 AM
I did. Andddd I took the mission...killed Doc Mercy, and now when I'm searching online, I see he drops it, I went, "oohhh...$h!t...I kinda remember that.." And just figured eh it's kinda crappy...only has a mag size of 1...SOLD. =(
---
#4mussolmanPosted 11/14/2012 8:00:58 AM
drj898 posted...
I did. Andddd I took the mission...killed Doc Mercy, and now when I'm searching online, I see he drops it, I went, "oohhh...$h!t...I kinda remember that.." And just figured eh it's kinda crappy...only has a mag size of 1...SOLD. =(

Didn't the name of the gun give you hint on how it works?
#5drj898(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:03:30 AM
::sighs::

...no. It was rapid infinity. Just says "it's closer than it looks" or something like that. So I didn't bother actually firing it. I just compare side-by-side with the rest of my pistols and it looked not as good. So I sold it.

Where are the other infinity guns?!?
---
#6redsox39Posted 11/14/2012 8:05:48 AM
if you guys want i got a lv 50 i can dupe you guys
gt reds0x0407
#7MetalJ471Posted 11/14/2012 9:02:04 AM(edited)
drj898 posted...
::sighs::

...no. It was rapid infinity. Just says "it's closer than it looks" or something like that. So I didn't bother actually firing it. I just compare side-by-side with the rest of my pistols and it looked not as good. So I sold it.

Where are the other infinity guns?!?

There is only 1 Infinity weapon and that's the Infinity pistol dropped by Doc Mercy, it does however come in all elemental variants
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]
#8ExorianPosted 11/14/2012 9:15:10 AM
Infinity guns aren't thaaaat much of a must-have. Unless you're a Zer0 with "0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill"*, or a Gaige with "Close Enough" but no skills on Ordered Chaos**, you won't find it anything special

* = with this skill, since the Infinity technically have always one bullet in the chamber, every shot from it will receive the damage bonus. Yeps, dakka-dakka spam with Lv.5 0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill, each shot with 60% damage! Who needs Assault Rifles! XD

** = that's because, except for Anarchy, you're forced to take "Smaller, Lighter, Faster" (SLF) to get anything else out of the Ordered Chaos tree, and this skill breaks the Infinity because it reduces it's ammo count to a locked zero. A gun that'll never shoot :P And it'll stay so unless SLF is without any skill points, even a single one makes the Infinity useless.
---
"Know your own limits, and learn how to break them"
"Fight with your heart and soul"