Farming

#1PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 11:24:28 AM
In what ways do you farm most? - Results (126 votes)
Online In Full Parties.
6.35% (8 votes)
Online In Public Games.
0.79% (1 votes)
Offline Solo.
79.37% (100 votes)
I Don't Farm.
9.52% (12 votes)
I Only Farm DLC Chest.
3.97% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bosses, enemeies, chest what do you farm and how do you farm it?

or

Do you just play the game and see what happens?
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#2Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:29:10 PM
Bump so far it's looking like most people farm solo.
---
#3Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 1:53:30 PM
Hmm no one farms online with their Game open to the public. I guess it wood be a waste if you're destroying a boss and constantly quitting.
---
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 11/14/2012 2:10:24 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Hmm no one farms online with their Game open to the public. I guess it wood be a waste if you're destroying a boss and constantly quitting.

Yeah it's probably my only real gripe with the mechanics of this loot system. Looking for a specific thing generally invovles save quit reload. Especially the warrior and bunker.

I usually do runs when farming online or verm.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:13:28 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Yeah it's probably my only real gripe with the mechanics of this loot system. Looking for a specific thing generally invovles save quit reload. Especially the warrior and bunker.

Yeah that bothers me too. I figure they did it like that because they want people to play the entirety of the game instead of farming a single boss.

I think playing 2.5 with a full group would give you a far better chance of getting legendaries due to lots of Super & Ultimate bad ass enemies spawning. Fighting normal enemies would only require you to leave the area for awhile and come back to get re spawns.
---
#6Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 4:53:28 PM
Bump
---
#7StormWolf12Posted 11/14/2012 5:52:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Four SkullsPosted 11/14/2012 6:15:23 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Actually, afaik, BNK-3R is the only boss you can respawn by transitioning back and forth to Thousand Cuts. No quiting required.
#9SweetMadnessPosted 11/14/2012 6:22:20 PM
Solo, I don't trust people not to ninja. My friends do it, and wonder why I don't play BL2 with them.
---
Trolls vs. Fanatics. Trolls win, always.
GT- SweetMadness
#10Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:25:10 PM
Something causes bosses to respawn I don't know what exactly. I had Boll spawn twice in a single session while farming Savage Lee who I noticed respawns almost 100% of the tine just from zoning.
---