Farming

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
In what ways do you farm most? - Results (126 votes)
Online In Full Parties.
6.35% (8 votes)
Online In Public Games.
0.79% (1 votes)
Offline Solo.
79.37% (100 votes)
I Don't Farm.
9.52% (12 votes)
I Only Farm DLC Chest.
3.97% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Bosses, enemeies, chest what do you farm and how do you farm it?

or

Do you just play the game and see what happens?
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
4 years ago#2
Bump so far it's looking like most people farm solo.
4 years ago#3
Hmm no one farms online with their Game open to the public. I guess it wood be a waste if you're destroying a boss and constantly quitting.
4 years ago#4
Panopictonguy posted...
Hmm no one farms online with their Game open to the public. I guess it wood be a waste if you're destroying a boss and constantly quitting.

Yeah it's probably my only real gripe with the mechanics of this loot system. Looking for a specific thing generally invovles save quit reload. Especially the warrior and bunker.

I usually do runs when farming online or verm.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
4 years ago#5
kiwimyweewee posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Yeah it's probably my only real gripe with the mechanics of this loot system. Looking for a specific thing generally invovles save quit reload. Especially the warrior and bunker.

Yeah that bothers me too. I figure they did it like that because they want people to play the entirety of the game instead of farming a single boss.

I think playing 2.5 with a full group would give you a far better chance of getting legendaries due to lots of Super & Ultimate bad ass enemies spawning. Fighting normal enemies would only require you to leave the area for awhile and come back to get re spawns.
4 years ago#6
Bump
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
kiwimyweewee posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Actually, afaik, BNK-3R is the only boss you can respawn by transitioning back and forth to Thousand Cuts. No quiting required.
4 years ago#9
Solo, I don't trust people not to ninja. My friends do it, and wonder why I don't play BL2 with them.
Trolls vs. Fanatics. Trolls win, always.
GT- SweetMadness
4 years ago#10
Something causes bosses to respawn I don't know what exactly. I had Boll spawn twice in a single session while farming Savage Lee who I noticed respawns almost 100% of the tine just from zoning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived