Can't remove update and play dlc

#1KURockChalkPosted 11/14/2012 10:31:10 AM
Just wanted to let you all know, so get your crystals now because they will become incredibly hard to get after the next patch
#2PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 10:39:21 AM
Why is that, people played the DLC before the update was released.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#3KillfaceDingoPosted 11/14/2012 10:44:47 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Why is that, people played the DLC before the update was released.

You can't choose which update to remove, only all of them.

So when you delete the new update you are also deleting the update that came with the dlc and made it compatible with the game.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#4drake_skullPosted 11/14/2012 10:54:11 AM
You could just not update the game when the new update is released.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#5PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 10:57:44 AM
Oh crap now you can't farm hyperius & gee the extremely easy way...

Wait, why would you farm them? And you can only fight then once a day...
---
#6KURockChalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:58:40 AM
drake_skull posted...

So the people complaining that their online experience was ruined because of the bee could of had all updates and played online and just not played with random but if I want to use it the way it is now I can't ever play online again? That's BS if you ask me
#7PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 11:30:06 AM
KURockChalk posted...
drake_skull posted...

So the people complaining that their online experience was ruined because of the bee could of had all updates and played online and just not played with random but if I want to use it the way it is now I can't ever play online again? That's BS if you ask me

Why exactly do you want to play online with an overpowered weapon combo when the only reason you claim to use it is farming?
---
#8KURockChalk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:34:56 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
KURockChalk posted...
drake_skull posted...

Why exactly do you want to play online with an overpowered weapon combo when the only reason you claim to use it is farming?

If I don't want to update so that I can still power through hyperius and collect crystals to buy legit seraph weapons I can do that and play online
I'm sorry but I don't have the time to always find a group of 4 people and spend an hour grinding a boss everyday
#9PanopictonguyPosted 11/14/2012 11:43:45 AM
KURockChalk posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
KURockChalk posted...
drake_skull posted...

If I don't want to update so that I can still power through hyperius and collect crystals to buy legit seraph weapons I can do that and play online
I'm sorry but I don't have the time to always find a group of 4 people and spend an hour grinding a boss everyday

Clear your cache now. Harddrive and Flash drive. Make sure the current update is saved on your flash drive.

When the patch comes out let it install to your HDD. When you want to play online play from the HDD. When you want to farm hyperius with the current update play from the flash drive.
---