Randy Pitchford says DLC news within a couple days

#1drake_skullPosted 11/14/2012 3:06:41 PM
Randy Pitchford Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic

@Mfredrcksn news on next dlc within a couple of days...

Discuss
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#2Evil SquallPosted 11/14/2012 3:10:37 PM
NICE. Since Black Ops 2 turned out to be ****ing awful this will give me something to do for a while =]
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:11:53 PM
I didnt have to buy BO2 to know that. I just kinda assumed based on the last few games. I hope there is a level cap increase.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
#4MetalgenesisPosted 11/14/2012 3:13:33 PM
All I want is rocket propelled chainsaws. Is that such a horrible thing.
---
Maybe I'll use you, to blow a midget's head off, or maybe I won't. - zer0
#5Evil SquallPosted 11/14/2012 3:14:41 PM
I didnt have to buy BO2 to know that. I just kinda assumed based on the last few games. I hope there is a level cap increase.

I love the Modern Warfare games so much. I have about 55 days total playtime into MW2 and MW3 but Black Ops was so bad I only got one Prestige into the Multiplayer. Was hoping they got things right with Black Ops 2, but good lord. Its even MORE broken than the first one! Oh well. Next year will be back to Infinity Ward doing it. Ill buy that one.

Level cap increase would be amazing, im getting tired of doing Terra runs for items that I know will be obsolete soon.
---
#6drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:17:09 PM
My only real issue with MW3 was the lag comp. It seemed I was always on the losing end of the equation.

If not a level cap increase maybe a larger storage or double the current upgrades possible with Eridium(because we need something to do with the stuff besides Terra).
---
#7Evil SquallPosted 11/14/2012 3:31:37 PM
My only real issue with MW3 was the lag comp. It seemed I was always on the losing end of the equation.

If not a level cap increase maybe a larger storage or double the current upgrades possible with Eridium(because we need something to do with the stuff besides Terra).

The lag comp general worked well for me minus a couple inconsistencies here and there. THe hit detection is Black Ops just made me want to quit though. So bad.

Whatever the new DLC is there should be a new black market to spend the Eridium in, i agree. More weapon upgrades? Random BLue and higher gun shop? DOnt care, just give me more ways to use the stuff.
---
#8deimos91Posted 11/15/2012 3:47:26 PM
Evil Squall posted...

I love the Modern Warfare games so much. I have about 55 days total playtime into MW2 and MW3 but Black Ops was so bad I only got one Prestige into the Multiplayer. Was hoping they got things right with Black Ops 2, but good lord. Its even MORE broken than the first one! Oh well. Next year will be back to Infinity Ward doing it. Ill buy that one.

Level cap increase would be amazing, im getting tired of doing Terra runs for items that I know will be obsolete soon.

so many things wrong Treyarch is at least decent infinity ward is awful they innovate less than EA sports
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#9littlecletusPosted 11/15/2012 3:50:39 PM
Wow....this thread took a surprising turn.

/sarcasm
---
Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
#10teffyPosted 11/15/2012 4:20:07 PM(edited)
Mr. Torgue has hacked Gaige's twitter feed. Let the DLC details commence!

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10