• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Least favorite enemies to fight?
3 years ago#21
rakks, weak but annoying
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
3 years ago#22
For bosses, Master Gee. Terrible design.

For enemies, depending on the character I'm playing, Surveyors annoy the hell out of me. They're fun to melee though, and it's a lot easier than you'd think.
---
"You're breaking the game, dude!" - Borderlands 2's 'Gaige', on getting too many Anarchy stacks
3 years ago#23
charon78au posted...
Armoured psychos. Waaaay too much health on those guys.

Came to say this as well. The armored maniacs play just like the psychos from the first time through, with a billion times the health.
---
Live tag: Phillyhockeyfan
PSN tag: Flyersfan82
3 years ago#24
Rabid Stalkers/Skags, and Surveyors. Easily.
---
GT: Gunkokoko
3 years ago#25
Rabid Stalkers or Skags. Buzzards piss me off to no end as well. They're just so annoying to try to hit.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/jebraymer
Istanbul was Constantinople, now it's Istanbul not Constantinople.
3 years ago#26
Rabid Skags (good Exp though)... have yet to meet a Rabid Stalker but I expect they are just as bad.

Cursed Pirates on the DLC. I was in Co-op last night and they proved to be a total pain. I was a Lv 25 Gunzerker and the other player was a Lv 25 Assassin. Best results seemed to be with my (amazingly Lv 7) Wild Kerblaster.

Tinkles (from the DLC) on TVHM proved to be something of a pain and I eventually resorted to using the Skiff weapons.

And finally... those seriously strong Armoured Maniacs.
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
3 years ago#27
Rabid Skags aren't even annoying.

Rabid Stalkers can go bite my shiny metal ***.
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
3 years ago#28
Probably Rabid Stalkers except for when playing as Axton. Sabre Turret >>>>> Rabid Stalkers

I'd say Goliath Blasters are right up there with the Rabid Stalkers though. If you don't know your dealing with a Blaster when he shows up or kill him ASAP you pretty much are guaranteed to get downed(without using Sham).
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
3 years ago#29
Rabid Stalkers/Skags annoy me the most. Anything flying DT/sentry turret(s) seem to be able to take out semi easily.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
3 years ago#30
Either RPG Loaders or the EXP loader that always gets behind me.
---
Winner of the Official hacked hurt/heal contest
Angel of life
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Least favorite enemies to fight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived