Bee nerf isn't really a nerf. Here's why

#11PanopictonguyPosted 11/15/2012 5:38:21 AM
Pirotesse posted...
The TLDR version.

Shotguns will no longer be OP with Bee.
Now the infinity pistol is going to be much more valuable than ever so we all get to enjoy the wonders of farming the boss with the worst legendary droprate in the game! (Or find someone to dupe one for you) Yay!

I've only gotten one legendary from the warrior and it was a Gunarang. I got 5+ infinities from doc mercy.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#12Aqua69696Posted 11/15/2012 5:53:23 AM(edited)
Who give a **** how well amp shields go with Shotguns? They were designed to be a sniper shield. So that you could use all that shield that wan't going down because you were so far away. They were never meant to be used with the closest ranged weapon in the game.
---
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, and we will never lose,
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, it's time to make a move.
#13im_a_double_xl(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 8:12:36 AM
I agree, they are sniper shields. Also, I don't think many people will be asking for infinity pistols now either. I have read cpu players say that they can't solo any of the raid bosses now using any of the weapons in conjuncture with the bee shield. It doesn't matter the rate of fire, clip size, special effect, etc. The damage you do now just isn't enough to solo them. That is the real reason of the bee nerf.
#14GujinKamiPosted 11/15/2012 8:23:03 AM
Who give a **** how well amp shields go with Shotguns? They were designed to be a sniper shield. So that you could use all that shield that wan't going down because you were so far away. They were never meant to be used with the closest ranged weapon in the game.

Not to mention that bees only sting once.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#15Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/16/2012 1:57:03 AM
Aqua69696 posted...

Actually hyperion shotguns actually give enough accuracy to use the shotguns for around medium range and not just close range. Regular amp shields may be sniper shields, but the bee isn't a regular amp shield, and hence because of not draining the shield with each shot, it goes better with different types of weapons then just snipers.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#16KURockChalkPosted 11/16/2012 2:03:43 AM
im_a_double_xl posted...
I agree, they are sniper shields. Also, I don't think many people will be asking for infinity pistols now either. I have read cpu players say that they can't solo any of the raid bosses now using any of the weapons in conjuncture with the bee shield. It doesn't matter the rate of fire, clip size, special effect, etc. The damage you do now just isn't enough to solo them. That is the real reason of the bee nerf.

That's sounds terrible. Guess I'll hope people are on when I want to kill a boss and that they also want to