was there a glitch with gaige?

#1kjoinnePosted 11/15/2012 8:23:41 AM
anyone knows?
---
GT: kjoinne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmCQn7sppo
#2ZardoZsaysPosted 11/15/2012 8:40:15 AM
Frostburn canyon, if you havent done his quests, he'll be near the entrance by a port-a-potty... if you have he's almost all the way to the firehawk lair.
#3ZardoZsaysPosted 11/15/2012 8:40:50 AM
ZardoZsays posted...
Frostburn canyon, if you havent done his quests, he'll be near the entrance by a port-a-potty... if you have he's almost all the way to the firehawk lair.

opps wrong thread lol...
#4ShirasePosted 11/15/2012 8:47:19 AM
Umm... There's a few glitches with her and Deathtrap, but nothing gamebreaking, iirc.

Heard people say Death From Above would go off when you were standing still and that one of DT's skills causes a sound glitch if he kills something before the animation completes. Other stuff like that.
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#5FrEshBrEadStiCkPosted 11/15/2012 8:49:54 AM
Deathtrap'll sometimes restore an enemy's shield instead of yours or an ally's.
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#6Hybrid524Posted 11/15/2012 8:52:04 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...

He pisses me off when he does that! close to killing someone and he restores their shield! lol
---
GT: Tha LonelyPanda
PSN: ILonely_Panda
#7InsaneriderPosted 11/15/2012 9:18:52 AM
Deathtrap will occasionally (frequently) restore enemy shields.
Death from Above is not a glitch, sometimes (alot of times) when a enemy hits you you'll "bounce" backwards, causing your feet to leave the ground, and when you leave the ground while shooting, Death from Above triggers and causes a digisplosion. Makes it REALLY hard to hold on to Anarchy because of this.
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#8jenbecklerPosted 11/15/2012 9:22:33 AM
I've had the Death Trap glitch on the Ordered Chaos tree where he doesn't fully finish a kill animation and sounds SO loud. It bugs me a bit and my friends (they say it sounds like a helicopter) make me respec and avoid that skill if I'm with them. Totally understandable haha. I hope they fix it.
#9ShirasePosted 11/15/2012 9:28:09 AM
FrEshBrEadStiCk posted...

Think this was confirmed if you use both The Stare and Buck Up together. Using Buck Up by itself shouldn't cause this.
---
#10ShirasePosted 11/15/2012 9:28:54 AM
jenbeckler posted...
I've had the Death Trap glitch on the Ordered Chaos tree where he doesn't fully finish a kill animation and sounds SO loud. It bugs me a bit and my friends (they say it sounds like a helicopter) make me respec and avoid that skill if I'm with them. Totally understandable haha. I hope they fix it.

I usually just run away from the party until Deathtrap does another action or until the clock runs down, hahahaha.
---