Favorite legendary weapons/shields for siren

#1EnneagrammPosted 11/15/2012 6:47:32 PM
I recently hit 50 and beat the game a second time with the siren, and I thought I'd try doing a little farming for some legendary weapons since I've only come across one through both playthroughs. Does anyone have any recommended legendary weapons or shields they like for the siren specifically? Or maybe even level 50 quest weapons/shields they like a lot? I don't plan on doing much farming, so I just want to go for a couple and call it good.
#2iOutlawTornPosted 11/15/2012 6:55:05 PM
Slagga for sure. Just farmed for it myself and got two within 5 minutes. It tears through stuff. Especially with the Bee. Probably check out the Hellfire as well. Obviously the CC is good too but if you're looking for things particularly suited towards the Siren I would go with those.
#3Enneagramm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:00:25 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
Slagga for sure. Just farmed for it myself and got two within 5 minutes. It tears through stuff. Especially with the Bee. Probably check out the Hellfire as well. Obviously the CC is good too but if you're looking for things particularly suited towards the Siren I would go with those.

Cool, I'll look into the Slagga. I thought about the hellfire, but Moxxi's fire smg seems really good for a fire weapon with it's 70% bonus crit, but I don't know the hellfire's stats, so it could be a lot better for all I know.
#4iOutlawTornPosted 11/15/2012 7:00:47 PM
I guess I should ask what kind of build are you thinking for the Siren? If you're using a lot of Cataclysm then anything elemental or SMG is a safe bet. Harmony you might wanna find things that decease your cool down and add in some health regen and/or large shield capacity. Neogenator comes to mind as far as a Shield for health regen.
#5IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 11/15/2012 7:02:40 PM
Thunderball Fists and Blackhole. Flynt and Foreman respectively. Elemental horror show! Toss in a Quasar or Storm Front grenade mods rock too... that's from an ultimate badass varkid and those ninja turtles. Cheers!
---
DJNinjaStar
#6iOutlawTornPosted 11/15/2012 7:03:27 PM
I have a Hellfire. It's not a bad gun. The value in it though is the red text. The fire damage stacks and also has sort of an area of effect. So basically anything near what you are shooting at catches on fire and begins to stack every time it receives more fire damage. It'll tear through flesh enemies real quick.
#7Enneagramm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:04:19 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
I guess I should ask what kind of build are you thinking for the Siren? If you're using a lot of Cataclysm then anything elemental or SMG is a safe bet. Harmony you might wanna find things that decease your cool down and add in some health regen and/or large shield capacity. Neogenator comes to mind as far as a Shield for health regen.

Well, I'm in Cataclysm mainly for reaper and ruin, and then in montion for better defense. I'm usually using a cooldown mod with bonus points in reaper and suspension, and a cooldown relic.
#8iOutlawTornPosted 11/15/2012 7:08:50 PM
Enneagramm posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

Well, I'm in Cataclysm mainly for reaper and ruin, and then in montion for better defense. I'm usually using a cooldown mod with bonus points in reaper and suspension, and a cooldown relic.

Definitely look into anything elemental then. I'm farming for a Black Hole right now so I can't speak to the other guys recommendation but if I get it, I'll test it out and let you know.
#9Enneagramm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:26:15 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
Enneagramm posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

Definitely look into anything elemental then. I'm farming for a Black Hole right now so I can't speak to the other guys recommendation but if I get it, I'll test it out and let you know.

That'd be great, thanks man. I liked the firehawk shield when I got it early game, so I was thinking of going through that quest line again for a lvl 50 version, plus that gets me to the point to farm scortch for that hellfire since that sounds like a fun weapon with your description.