This game was poorly designed for a multiplayer game.

#1pro9b17Posted 11/15/2012 7:08:04 PM
Getting in a game becomes a chore, since after you try to join, it makes you wait like 45 seconds to find out if the host is running content you don't have installed, or even to find out if the game is full. There is tons of lag, even when you have a super fast internet connection. It claims you get better loot when there are more players in your group, when in reality, there is very little difference, if any. Aside from that, you have to worry about other players snatching the loot.

The more I play this game, the more respect I lose for Gearbox. They did a fantastic job with the story, the voice acting, and the humor. The graphics are better as well, and the game is more colorful. But in every other department they seemed rush through it without giving it much thought.

There is literally nothing to do but to wait for new DLC to come out, and if it's not a massive expansion like General Knoxx, I don't see the point.

I can't play this game for more than 20 minutes now without getting bored out of my mind.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2liljoker30Posted 11/15/2012 7:26:38 PM
I pretty much only play solo. The main reason is the fact that I don't want to play with randoms in which its a race to grab loot. Would like that part to be handled better and I would gladly play online.
#3bry6trumpPosted 11/15/2012 9:02:56 PM
im getting very bored with this game but ive hit lvl 50 with all characters, i have many legendaries so there isnt much point to play anymore..

i dont experience lag online...i dont have many problems playing multiplayer so i dont get the OPs comments besides the 'battling for loot' aspect..
#4St0ve1Posted 11/15/2012 9:05:14 PM
Stay away, this is just a troll looking for attention.
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 11/15/2012 11:02:35 PM
This game is fun as hell. Until you keep getting your Badass Ranks reset, that is. Can't wait for them to finally fix that garbage so I can get back to melting faces, instead of griping about it on here.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6Assassin_X_GethPosted 11/16/2012 1:49:24 AM
Well not everything he said is incorrect. Playing with others doesn't really seem to effect loot from what I've seen.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.