DLC and BL3 ideas (Maybe Spoilers)

#1PrezzyOxidePosted 11/16/2012 3:04:52 AM
On break at work, and rather bored!

I was having a browse online and saw some YouTube comments etc with people giving ideas about future DLC and the Borderlands 3 storyline. Some people suggested some interesting things like making the original 4 playable on BL2 as DLC (Zombie Roland?!), unless they made it the story between the events of BL1 and 2 I don't think I could see that emerging. Where will Borderlands 3 be set? Will Mordy, Brick and Lilith be playable in BL3 along with the BL2 characters?

Just wondering what some of you guys would like to see. Elaboration on Zer0 would be interesting to me. I want to see what he's hiding behind that mask.

Just bored and curious. :)
---
GT: Prezzee PSN: -Prezzy
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, SR3, Skyrim, MGS HD Collection, Battlefield 3, Borderlands, WO3, PSU, Borderlands 2.
#2MixorzPosted 11/16/2012 4:36:19 AM
Meh, then they'd have to do some lame thing where they all lose their powers. I say keep in the rhythm of new characters.

Spoilers

The ending hints at other planets that have vaults. I think the next BL may take place away from Pandora.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#3davinthegreat98Posted 11/16/2012 4:48:09 AM
Mixorz posted...
Meh, then they'd have to do some lame thing where they all lose their powers. I say keep in the rhythm of new characters.

Spoilers

The ending hints at other planets that have vaults. I think the next BL may take place away from Pandora.

i hope it's not on pandora, more new enemies? I'm in.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#4St0ve1Posted 11/16/2012 5:05:03 AM
For dlc, I think a assault on the moon base would be pretty cool. They would have to make it that you can only do this after you beat the game, though