LF: LV50 Conference Call PLEASE HELP ME

#1TheGameristPosted 11/16/2012 9:49:57 AM
Ok. I can't do this anymore. I tried so hard to get this on my own. I've probably spent in total about 30 hours farming the Warrior and have never gotten it. I've gotten an Impaler, Volcano (Which I no longer have), and the Leech grenade mod, but never the CC or the Flakker.

If someone could give me one that would be much appreciated. I have very little to offer and I'm sure anyone who could give me a LV50 CC probably has it all or has no need of anything really, but I do have a LV50 Hellfire and LV50 Baby Maker I'd be willing to part with.

Also, my headset has died and I am awaiting holiday sales to find a replacement, so if you're down to help me send me a message or something, my GT is the same as my name here.

Thanks in advance!
#2soulgeyserPosted 11/16/2012 10:14:05 AM
GT: Captain Legend

I'll be on later tonight, around 9 or 10 E.S.T. if that's not too late for ya.
I have all conference calls.

Would you happen to have any interesting skins or heads to trade? Just curious, I'll give ya the CC's even if you don't. :)
#3ClaycochaserPosted 11/16/2012 10:20:46 AM
TheGamerist posted...
Ok. I can't do this anymore. I tried so hard to get this on my own. I've probably spent in total about 30 hours farming the Warrior and have never gotten it. I've gotten an Impaler, Volcano (Which I no longer have), and the Leech grenade mod, but never the CC or the Flakker.

If someone could give me one that would be much appreciated. I have very little to offer and I'm sure anyone who could give me a LV50 CC probably has it all or has no need of anything really, but I do have a LV50 Hellfire and LV50 Baby Maker I'd be willing to part with.

Also, my headset has died and I am awaiting holiday sales to find a replacement, so if you're down to help me send me a message or something, my GT is the same as my name here.

Thanks in advance!

I'll trade for the baby maker. On now. send invite
GT: CLAYCOCHASER
#4TheGamerist(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:24:52 AM
Hey guys, thanks for the replies, but someone already messaged me on XBL and gave me one.
#5ClaycochaserPosted 11/16/2012 10:27:05 AM
TheGamerist posted...
Hey guys, thanks for the replies, but someone already messaged me on XBL and gave me one.

Need anything else? Like to have that babymaker.
#6ShirasePosted 11/16/2012 11:32:58 AM
Claycochaser posted...
TheGamerist posted...

Need anything else? Like to have that babymaker.

I've got a lvl50 Hefty Baby Maker I could dupe ya. PM me.
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#7JudsonCaspianPosted 11/16/2012 12:59:34 PM
Ive been killing the warrior for days on PT 2.5 and he is not dropping anything useful. Ive got a lvl 50 Bee...a lvl 50 Heavy Scorpio...and a lvl 47 jolly roger shotgun (3474x18) with a 15 rnd magazine, a lvl 50 rubberized caustic leech, some lvl 47-50 E-tech guns as well if anyone has a lvl 50 conference call I can have.

Xbox gamertag: Judson Caspian
#8ShirasePosted 11/16/2012 1:05:17 PM
JudsonCaspian posted...
Ive been killing the warrior for days on PT 2.5 and he is not dropping anything useful. Ive got a lvl 50 Bee...a lvl 50 Heavy Scorpio...and a lvl 47 jolly roger shotgun (3474x18) with a 15 rnd magazine, a lvl 50 rubberized caustic leech, some lvl 47-50 E-tech guns as well if anyone has a lvl 50 conference call I can have.

Xbox gamertag: Judson Caspian

Happen to have a Maliwan Plasma Caster? I'll be on late tonight if you wanna shoot me a message.
---
XBL: quahog convo
PSN: quahogconvo
#9JudsonCaspianPosted 11/16/2012 1:16:46 PM
lvl 50 Extra Large Splatgun (shock) made by tediore
lvl 50 Action Dart by Hyperion
lvl 49 Onslaught Blaster (slag) by Dahl
lvl 47 Expandifide Blasster (fire) by Bandit