So... if a modded backpack nerf comes on Tuesday

#1StormWolf12Posted 11/16/2012 9:55:19 AM
Gearbox is going to get an angry letter.
#2VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/16/2012 10:12:19 AM
where was anything said about them removing modded backpack space?
---
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan
#3StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:16:21 AM
The pc patch that did so.
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 10:22:05 AM
Well there has been evidence that too much backpack space is not fun.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:23:30 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...

And clinical studies have shown that 99% of people love only having 27 back pack slots.
#6atomicbreathPosted 11/16/2012 10:29:33 AM
kiwimyweewee posted...

Very true. Many times, if offered a bigger backpack, people tend to pack more things than are necessary. It happens frequently to inexperienced hikers and travelers. They have a bigger bag so that pack more things that they "might" need. Smaller bags help reduce this problem. You tend to keep only what you need so that your bag can be lighter and more efficient.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#7KillfaceDingoPosted 11/16/2012 10:30:29 AM
What about modded vault space?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#8Mr_PopelPosted 11/16/2012 10:36:34 AM
... why not let us spend you surplus eridium to increase our backpack/safe to 50, 75 or even 100 slots ...

... really why do i have to make mule chars just to keep my hard farmed/traded stuff

... why do i have to use a friggin 4 slot Claptrap stash to trade loot between characters solo?

... I WANT DRASTICALLY INCREASED BP/SAFE SPACE RIGHT NOW !!! AND EXPLOOOOOOSIIIONS!!!! *hint hint for any Gearbox people around*
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#9StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:38:25 AM
atomicbreath posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

Very true. Many times, if offered a bigger backpack, people tend to pack more things than are necessary. It happens frequently to inexperienced hikers and travelers. They have a bigger bag so that pack more things that they "might" need. Smaller bags help reduce this problem. You tend to keep only what you need so that your bag can be lighter and more efficient.

And 27 slots is more than enough to fit all of your weapons, grenade mods, class mods, relics, and shields!

People are just trippin.
#10VeinInjctdPainPosted 11/16/2012 11:03:08 AM
amazingly there arent a lot of people commenting on this even on the pc boards. you would figure with as big as the modding community is for this game that this would be something that is majorly talked about.
---
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan