I'm officially swearing off season paases.

#1duericPosted 11/16/2012 1:37:25 PM
I don't care how much they listened to the community. Arena DLC, after the debacle that was the Booty, was the last thing I wanted.

Can't blame anyone but myself on this one. Should have known better,
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#2keiththeWOLFPosted 11/16/2012 1:38:42 PM
For how much they say they listen to the community, it did seem surprising that this one has no level cap increase and includes arenas, something most fans are sick of at this point.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#3charon78auPosted 11/16/2012 1:39:26 PM
Are you kidding? The next DLC is an arena?

What the hell are they smoking?
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#4f0rgePosted 11/16/2012 1:41:44 PM
season passes are a pretty terrible idea in general, i've bought 2 and seriously regretted both.

you are basically gambling you'll want all 4 DLCs, which you probably wont, and for the price of the pass you can buy 3 of them anyway.
#5dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 1:42:02 PM
charon78au posted...
Are you kidding? The next DLC is an arena?

What the hell are they smoking?

"Supposedly" there's more to it. But when I hear Arena, there's not a whole lot that could make it that good, IMO.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6keiththeWOLFPosted 11/16/2012 1:42:08 PM
Not entirely an arena, but it does seem to be the focus. They are adding some new stuff, but it just seems stupid to have it be even remotely based around an arena.
---
#7charon78auPosted 11/16/2012 1:45:24 PM
Holy crap, and no level cap increase?

Wow. I really don't want to be one of "those" gamers...but this is really not in line with what I was expecting from BL2 DLC. Disappointing. Let's hope we at least get more backpack/storage space or a use for eridium.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#8BayouJoePosted 11/16/2012 1:49:04 PM
That's the reason I never have and never will buy a season pass.....I didn't even get the first dlc until after reading a few reviews in here. I also never listen to professional reviews, I trust gamers more than writers or companies any day.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#9keiththeWOLFPosted 11/16/2012 1:49:14 PM
Nope. IN fact they are patching modded backpacks to no longer work (already did on PC) and instead of introducing a way to use the currently usless currencies in the game, they are bringing in a new one. Torgue Tokens. Ridiculous.
---
#10LORD_HOGANPosted 11/16/2012 1:52:17 PM
They didn't raise the lvl cap in the 1st BL until the 3rd DLC which was general knoxx. Actually, the 2nd DLC in BL was mad moxxi's underdome riot.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."