I'm officially swearing off season paases.

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 4:06:41 PM
Itd be nice if people would stop trying to speak for everyone.

All of my friends, myself included, loved Moxxis Underdome, and Arenas in general. in fact, not to sound like a broken record, but I would be completely comfortable in saying that if you don't like arenas you're a casual.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#22ExaltedDuckPosted 11/16/2012 4:09:45 PM
dueric posted...

Season passes are a fabulous idea and a great deal.

I disagree. So far both season passes I've bought (Saint's Row 3 and Borderlands 2) have offered 4 DLC packs for the price of 3. In both cases, they belonged to games I highly anticipated and I bought both in the first day of playing each game. In both cases, I was soured after the first DLC pack, and would not have bought the later ones. In SR3, I might not have even gotten that far if I knew the friends I wanted to play them with were going to disappear from live to go play league of legends for years on end. In Borderlands 2, without multiple players, the game is just a frustrating mess.

And the current DLC takes everything that's frustrating and annoying and bad about the main game and magnifies it. Enemies that take hundreds of rounds to kill... check. while taking just a few hits to down the player... check. And that either have way too much health or run away or hide underground when the player needs a second wind... check. Nobody on my friends list plays BL2 anymore and even without the game ending viral gltich, playing online with randoms in a looting game is just a ridiculous notion.
#23kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 4:11:15 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

All of my friends, myself included, loved Moxxis Underdome, and Arenas in general. in fact, not to sound like a broken record, but I would be completely comfortable in saying that if you don't like arenas you're a casual.

I don't like arenas. Sup
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#24Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 4:14:22 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

I don't like arenas. Sup

you dirty casual! Removed.
---
#25demakaPosted 11/16/2012 4:14:37 PM
I don't know where you people are getting your info. Nothing in the description suggests an arena. It says clearly that there's a large new area, with multiple quest givers.
#26incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 4:18:57 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

It speaks volumes about a person to like monotonous, unrewarding and plain stack challenge Arenas.

Now Torgue's DLC isn't a strait up Arena, but it's spiritually an Underdome Successor, with nothing so far that the majority of things us have asked for since before the first DLC was outsourced and pumped out.

I beat the Underdome solo, its horribly contrived and the few Legendaries you get or the extra two skill points for both minor Arena playthroughs aren't worth playing through it. I'm hoping I'm wrong about this, but the datamine and IGN review don't paint it anything better than the good three DLC's of BL1, or even the Pirate DLC. That's a colossal waste of my money as a customer when you buy a Season pass anticipating Gearbox to make quality material, not outsourced garbage because they can't do or think of anything better.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#27kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 4:20:44 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

I don't like arenas. Sup

Thinking about doing an isbadassmode run until I complete it. I have the old version of gibbed and clear the patches. I don't know if gibbed auto updated itself though.

Get on my level of hardcore if it still works. I don't need arenas kpt casual.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#28incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 4:23:29 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

I don't like arenas. Sup

Thinking about doing an isbadassmode run until I complete it. I have the old version of gibbed and clear the patches. I don't know if gibbed auto updated itself though.

It still works.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#29Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 4:24:02 PM
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

It speaks volumes about a person to like monotonous, unrewarding and plain stack challenge Arenas.

Now Torgue's DLC isn't a strait up Arena, but it's spiritually an Underdome Successor, with nothing so far that the majority of things us have asked for since before the first DLC was outsourced and pumped out.

I beat the Underdome solo, its horribly contrived and the few Legendaries you get or the extra two skill points for both minor Arena playthroughs aren't worth playing through it. I'm hoping I'm wrong about this, but the datamine and IGN review don't paint it anything better than the good three DLC's of BL1, or even the Pirate DLC. That's a colossal waste of my money as a customer when you buy a Season pass anticipating Gearbox to make quality material, not outsourced garbage because they can't do or think of anything better.

Oh look, another casual. This one is attempting to throw me off with big words and condescension. It won't work, though.
---
#30Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 4:26:01 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

I don't like arenas. Sup

*yawn* did that the first week of the graveyard debacle.
---