I'm officially swearing off season paases.

#31kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 3:29:28 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Itd be nice if people would stop trying to speak for everyone.

All of my friends, myself included, loved Moxxis Underdome, and Arenas in general. in fact, not to sound like a broken record, but I would be completely comfortable in saying that if you don't like arenas you're a casual.

I don't like arenas. Sup

you dirty casual! Removed.

Thinking about doing an isbadassmode run until I complete it. I have the old version of gibbed and clear the patches. I don't know if gibbed auto updated itself though.

Get on my level of hardcore if it still works. I don't need arenas kpt casual.

*yawn* did that the first week of the graveyard debacle.

So I am right that you are a cheater all along.

Also it probably took you a week to download gibbed with that satellite.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#32incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 3:31:08 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

All of my friends, myself included, loved Moxxis Underdome, and Arenas in general. in fact, not to sound like a broken record, but I would be completely comfortable in saying that if you don't like arenas you're a casual.

It speaks volumes about a person to like monotonous, unrewarding and plain stack challenge Arenas.

Now Torgue's DLC isn't a strait up Arena, but it's spiritually an Underdome Successor, with nothing so far that the majority of things us have asked for since before the first DLC was outsourced and pumped out.

I beat the Underdome solo, its horribly contrived and the few Legendaries you get or the extra two skill points for both minor Arena playthroughs aren't worth playing through it. I'm hoping I'm wrong about this, but the datamine and IGN review don't paint it anything better than the good three DLC's of BL1, or even the Pirate DLC. That's a colossal waste of my money as a customer when you buy a Season pass anticipating Gearbox to make quality material, not outsourced garbage because they can't do or think of anything better.

Oh look, another casual. This one is attempting to throw me off with big words and condescension. It won't work, though.

The Toaster strudel is kinda old. Also, lol Packers.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#33Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 3:32:54 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...

So I am right that you are a cheater all along.

Also it probably took you a week to download gibbed with that satellite.

are we not talking about the graveyard.sav badass mode?

Also, why do you leave you box on all day?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#34Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 3:34:42 PM
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

It speaks volumes about a person to like monotonous, unrewarding and plain stack challenge Arenas.

Now Torgue's DLC isn't a strait up Arena, but it's spiritually an Underdome Successor, with nothing so far that the majority of things us have asked for since before the first DLC was outsourced and pumped out.

I beat the Underdome solo, its horribly contrived and the few Legendaries you get or the extra two skill points for both minor Arena playthroughs aren't worth playing through it. I'm hoping I'm wrong about this, but the datamine and IGN review don't paint it anything better than the good three DLC's of BL1, or even the Pirate DLC. That's a colossal waste of my money as a customer when you buy a Season pass anticipating Gearbox to make quality material, not outsourced garbage because they can't do or think of anything better.

Oh look, another casual. This one is attempting to throw me off with big words and condescension. It won't work, though.

Is that the best youve got? lol Packers?

Typical.
---
#35incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 3:36:31 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
incinerator950 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Is that the best youve got? Repost the quote without anything to back it up because I'm lazy and lack any sort of effort?

Typical.

---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#36Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 3:42:31 PM
Soooo predictable. Editing quotes is literally the first thing you learn at casual school.

Boooooring.
---
#37GigabomberPosted 11/16/2012 3:42:47 PM
I learned my lesson with SR3, so I held back on BL2. I'm glad I did as Pitchford promised "4 Knoxxs" and has failed to produce them since. The next two must be bigger because the first two are out before December and the next 2 are supposed to be out before next June.
#38incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 3:43:37 PM
Stay classy
---
#39Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 3:46:02 PM
incinerator950 posted...
Stay classy

good lord. You might wanna hop off that broom handle.
---
#40StormWolf12Posted 11/16/2012 3:46:39 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! ARENA DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome. Been waiting for it, love the news.