I'm officially swearing off season paases.

#41kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 3:48:42 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

So I am right that you are a cheater all along.

Also it probably took you a week to download gibbed with that satellite.

are we not talking about the graveyard.sav badass mode?

Also, why do you leave you box on all day?

I forget to turn it off when I go to work or just leave it on and not paying attention when watching netflix. I have surprisingly only had rrod once.

Yeah we are talking about isbadassmode.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#42StormWolf12Posted 11/16/2012 3:52:48 PM
Your xbox should not be in the box it comes in anyway. Put that junk in a real tower with proper ventilation.
#43lnknprk_45Posted 11/16/2012 3:53:17 PM
f0rge posted...
season passes are a pretty terrible idea in general, i've bought 2 and seriously regretted both.

you are basically gambling you'll want all 4 DLCs, which you probably wont, and for the price of the pass you can buy 3 of them anyway.

It's not supposed to be that big of a gamble though when you consider who the developer is. I've also bought 2 Season Passes, and this is just solidifying my fears. My first was with GoW3, and that disappointed in the end. I figured it would be solid since they would be releasing Horde DLC, Campaign DLC, and multiplayer map DLC. The way I got burned with that one was that the Horde DLC maps were basically given to everyone for free, which basically made that DLC moot. Then any new maps that were released never popped up for Horde. It was basically 3 DLC packs for the price of 3. Not a big loss, but kind of defeats the purpose.

Now with BL2 it feels like they are doing the same thing. They advertise it as 4 DLC packs for the price of 3, but it's just 3 for the price of 3 since they get lazy on one. Should have just played it, sold it, then used the money to buy the GotY edition with all the DLC.
#44Guillermo55Posted 11/16/2012 3:56:31 PM
gEArbox
---
http://i.imgur.com/2JZtq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/cm8Fy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kvK4g.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5vPpu.jpg
#45Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 4:09:33 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

I forget to turn it off when I go to work or just leave it on and not paying attention when watching netflix. I have surprisingly only had rrod once.

How do you get cheater out of getting infected by a random?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#46dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 4:28:02 PM
demaka posted...
I don't know where you people are getting your info. Nothing in the description suggests an arena. It says clearly that there's a large new area, with multiple quest givers.

Maybe spoilers.

http://kotaku.com/5961091/become-the-number-one-badass-in-the-new-borderlands-2-dlc
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#47kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 4:35:47 PM(edited)
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

So you got immediately infected with isbadassmode at level 1 startup. That's almost as believable as you playing with randoms.

Well I messed that up. Not rewriting it either.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#48Vicious7Posted 11/16/2012 4:39:19 PM
Late to the party, but the next DLC's focus is an arena?! Bleh.
#49incinerator950Posted 11/16/2012 5:08:08 PM
Vicious7 posted...
Late to the party, but the next DLC's focus is an arena?! Bleh.

The next focus is there is a third vault. To open it, you need to kill the weakest thing over it, and Mr. Torgue found out and announced his Campaign of Carnage to unlock it by finding the biggest badass.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
#50Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 5:46:15 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...

So you got immediately infected with isbadassmode at level 1 startup. That's almost as believable as you playing with randoms.

Well I messed that up. Not rewriting it either.

lolol.

Also, I somehow missed the satellite joke. Although it's not funny; its sad.

Because it's true.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3