I'm officially swearing off season paases.

#51kiwimyweeweePosted 11/16/2012 5:48:36 PM
Yeah that was kinda a cheap shot.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#52Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/16/2012 5:50:45 PM
Not gonna lie, I laughed.

Then I cried.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#53Dragon NexusPosted 11/16/2012 5:53:39 PM
I learned to hold off on season passes after Saints Row 3...
Wow what a damn mistake.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#54Assassin_X_GethPosted 11/16/2012 5:57:15 PM
I agree with Maxs post above. People will complain no matter what. Everyone thinks things should be done in the game according to what they want. They forget this is ANOTHER persons game. They designed it therefor they can do what they want with it.

Like with Mass Effects 3 ending. Everyone complained because they thought it should have been different. I was fine with it because the makes of the game have the license to what they want. I guarantee that anyone here who makes a game, you will see just how much people will complain about your game you think is perfect.
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#55Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/16/2012 6:02:45 PM
I'm glad they're still not raising the level cap yet.

But I really, really... REALLY hope this doesn't turn out like Mad Moxxi's Underdome... Oh God... the hours... THE HOURS!
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#56dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:04:55 PM
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
I agree with Maxs post above. People will complain no matter what. Everyone thinks things should be done in the game according to what they want. They forget this is ANOTHER persons game. They designed it therefor they can do what they want with it.

I wasn't aware this was a topic complaining about that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#57PanopictonguyPosted 11/16/2012 6:13:43 PM
The entire world power leveled 2 50. Most people complain about nothing to do but farming.

Now we have Arena's to challenge max level characters. If you can do them infinitely I don't see a problem with this. This gives me incentive to max out my characters.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#58Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 11/16/2012 6:14:42 PM
I haven't power leveled at all, thank you very much. Your post is immediately false.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#59MRevelle83Posted 11/16/2012 6:15:47 PM
With the Campaign of Carnage having multiple missions and side missions along with an Arena according to Gearbox, I thought the Arena wasn't the number 1 focus. I guess I was wrong?
---
www.academagia.com
#60KagoJunichiroPosted 11/16/2012 7:03:01 PM
dueric posted...
charon78au posted...
Holy crap, and no level cap increase?

Wow. I really don't want to be one of "those" gamers...but this is really not in line with what I was expecting from BL2 DLC. Disappointing. Let's hope we at least get more backpack/storage space or a use for eridium.

That's pretty much my feelings exactly. I got suckered into the pass because the game was so great. I expected the DLC to be just as amazing.

The good thing about all of this is it taught me that no matter how much you like the game or the devs, it doesn't necessarily translate to quality DLC.

Season passes are a fabulous idea and a great deal. But so far, they have been as disappointing as anything I've ever bought related to this gen of consoles. Once you buy it, that's it. You can't even trade it in if it sucks.

That's pretty much the same reason I bought the pass. Guess what? My game, all the way up to this very day, is still freezing. That's just absurd.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce