question for dupers

#11Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 7:32:47 AM
Wandyman posted...
. 1. The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business. 2. The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade. 3. The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele. 4. The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction. 5. An exchange of one thing for another. 6. An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation. 7. The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the. v. trad·ed, trad·ing, trades

Pay special attention to #5

People who dupe are by definition "trading". I've got something somebody else wants and vice versa. People who dupe just choose an option to keep their trade bait. Object A duped for Object B is a trade. Object A for the same Object A would be a duplication, which is not what normally occurs.

lol

You can't be serious.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 6-3
#12WandymanPosted 11/17/2012 7:38:14 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Wandyman posted...
. 1. The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business. 2. The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade. 3. The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele. 4. The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction. 5. An exchange of one thing for another. 6. An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation. 7. The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the. v. trad·ed, trad·ing, trades

Pay special attention to #5

People who dupe are by definition "trading". I've got something somebody else wants and vice versa. People who dupe just choose an option to keep their trade bait. Object A duped for Object B is a trade. Object A for the same Object A would be a duplication, which is not what normally occurs.

Lolulolu

You can't be serious.
$

Just as serious as your OP
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#13Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 7:40:11 AM
So you're joking?
---
#14WandymanPosted 11/17/2012 7:40:23 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Calm down guys. The op is mostly a joke.

I'm mainly just curious why you say you're trading when you aren't? Obviously the majority doesn't care, so why not just say what you mean?

Dupers are the majority
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#15Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 7:45:23 AM
are you just gonna repeat my own words back to me, or are you gonna answer the question?
---
#16aznghostbusterPosted 11/17/2012 9:36:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17Mr PottymouthPosted 11/17/2012 9:48:31 AM
What's that smell in here. Oh wait, it's something I stepped in, some kind of poo... (troll), cough, cough, {TROLL TOPIC), cough, cough, cough.
#18Kpt_Kapowski(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 11:58:31 AM
Mr Pottymouth posted...
What's that smell in here. Oh wait, it's something I stepped in, some kind of poo... (troll), cough, cough, {TROLL TOPIC), cough, cough, cough.

-67/10

Boring.

Anyways, still curious:

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why do you all insist on calling yourselves traders? What you do is not trading.

---