the joys of the flesh stick

#21MetalJ471Posted 11/17/2012 2:06:27 PM
diablogamer posted...
Enjoy the flesh stick while you can guys gearbox is patching it soon. I personally dont see the point in using exploits like this nobody is going be impressed by your level and the in game weapons are already poorly balanced and op so do you really need modded weapons? Why cant people just get together and enjoy the game the way it was intended to be played?

Except for making it so you get no EXP for "accidentally" killing Flesh Stick i don't see how they could patch it..... and i doubt Gearbox actually care about the Flesh Stick exploit and if they do, they care about as much as the do about all the bugs in their sucky excuse for a game sequel
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]
#22killbot357Posted 11/17/2012 2:46:24 PM
MetalJ471 posted...
diablogamer posted...
Enjoy the flesh stick while you can guys gearbox is patching it soon. I personally dont see the point in using exploits like this nobody is going be impressed by your level and the in game weapons are already poorly balanced and op so do you really need modded weapons? Why cant people just get together and enjoy the game the way it was intended to be played?

Except for making it so you get no EXP for "accidentally" killing Flesh Stick i don't see how they could patch it..... and i doubt Gearbox actually care about the Flesh Stick exploit and if they do, they care about as much as the do about all the bugs in their sucky excuse for a game sequel

oh man sick burn on Borderlands 2
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#23sniperhitPosted 11/17/2012 2:58:17 PM
You've helped do 2-3 of my chars to 50 and i enjoyed both times i was in there i dont like to talk as you wouldnt understand my accent but yeah you are so cool for doing this on a daily basis, so thanks so much for helping me out just wish i could've gave you something back in return
---
GT: sniperhit
#24Angel_XBlazePosted 11/17/2012 3:27:35 PM
MetalJ471 posted...
diablogamer posted...

Nope, they actually do care about it and are planning to fix it with the patch that's coming up. I believe majority of the glitches are also being patched soon.

What they need to do is stop adding all this useless currency in the game.. Seraph Crystals and now Torgue Tokens..? >_>
---
BlazBlue CS Main: Hazama/Ragna
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."
#25linktwoPosted 11/17/2012 5:17:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26ganjafrogPosted 11/17/2012 5:36:00 PM
I would love to get a Gunzerker up before the glitch goes away...please feel free to hit e up if you get this going tonight.
---
XBL Tag: SlappyMcFisty
#27BayouJoePosted 11/17/2012 6:03:33 PM
How old does one have to be to qualify as an "old man gamer" ;)
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#28MetalJ471Posted 11/18/2012 3:20:30 AM
Meh, patches mean nothing while the game can be modded
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of an enemy of free speech or another enemy of free speech]