There's a Borderlands comic out - spoilers?

#1pothocketPosted 11/17/2012 1:04:25 PM
I guess it's about the origins of the various Vault Hunters. Issue one is about Roland and his last day with the Crimson Raiders. For being an origin comic it didn't actually reveal much about Roland, except he once stopped an entire town uprising with a taco, but it was all a bluff because he'd already ate the taco. It was just the wrapper.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:42:45 PM
Guys, I know this isn't a topic about people willing to dupe you all the rarest guns but I thought you'd still want to know. A Borderlands comic book! It's about the origins of our favorite characters! That's cool stuff.
---
#3blackfrancisPosted 11/17/2012 3:50:44 PM
I read it a few days ago. Decent read and good art work. Looking forward to the next one.
---
XBOX GT: GrievousMaximus
I feel like Konami is James and I am the hopeless Mary.
#4capnovanPosted 11/17/2012 4:04:52 PM
no linky makes one a stinky
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#5StormWolf12Posted 11/17/2012 4:09:35 PM
Lol @ TC

Whine moar.

Most people who wanted to talk about the Roland comic were doing so... two months ago, when it came out.
#6GunkoGunkoPosted 11/17/2012 4:11:27 PM
StormWolf, shut up.

Also, *taco wrapper.
---
GT: Gunkokoko
#7pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:14:12 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Lol @ TC

Whine moar.

Most people who wanted to talk about the Roland comic were doing so... two months ago, when it came out.

Well, alright than. With that attitude I wish you luck with your dying board full of trading topics. Maybe I'll try to start up a new conversation when the next DLC hits but I doubt it.
---
#8StormWolf12Posted 11/17/2012 4:18:11 PM
GunkoGunko posted...
StormWolf, shut up.

Also, *taco wrapper.

Lol, you are so easily trolled.