Having some awesome luck farming bunker right now

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/17/2012 8:20:00 PM(edited)
Just got a non elem b****, a siren head and a sham (only %80 absorb unfortunately)

Easily the hottest farming run ive had

No real point to this i suppose. Just happy

Split screening makes a huge difference it seems.

Ive gotten way better loot since i started split screen farming
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2s96noopnoskcidPosted 11/17/2012 8:25:21 PM
Gratz, man! I'd much rather read stories like this than the usual LF or complaint topics.
#3Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:35:44 PM(edited)
s96noopnoskcid posted...
Gratz, man! I'd much rather read stories like this than the usual LF or complaint topics.

Haha. Makes the farming droughts where you get nothing for long stretches a lot easier to handle, knowing every once in a while you can get on a hot streak
---
#4ShuyinVsTidusPosted 11/17/2012 8:35:24 PM
s96noopnoskcid posted...

Yeah me too.
---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#5s96noopnoskcidPosted 11/17/2012 8:37:13 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
s96noopnoskcid posted...

Haha. Makes the farming droughts where you get nothing for long stretches a lot easier to handle, knowing every once in a while you can get on a hot streak

I hear that, man! Back when I was still farming for things, my favorite was the Warrior.
#6Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:39:01 PM
ShuyinVsTidus posted...
s96noopnoskcid posted...

Yeah me too.

Know what you mean. Theres very little game discussion on this board. Just figured id share a success story. Game is a lot of fun. Even moreso when it drops you a nice reward from time to time
---
#7Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:42:51 PM
s96noopnoskcid posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
s96noopnoskcid posted...

I hear that, man! Back when I was still farming for things, my favorite was the Warrior.

I actually moonshot farmed him to get a CC. I had heard all the stories about people farming forever and never getting the drop. I figured id get the gun and that way it would never be a chore to fight him. Still like fighting him a lot.

Think ive gotten most of his drops at one point or another. Jes a blast to fight though. He and bunker are probably the bosses i enjoy fighting most
---
#8LAphoticLPosted 11/17/2012 9:33:26 PM
i just got done with my 8th playthrough, this time its a lvl 30 siren but farmed up a badaboom from king mong and a volcano from warrior
but tried bnk3r early for an hour or so and nada :/
#9Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:34:12 PM
Well, ive cooled down considerably, but it was still an awesome run. Gonna give bunker 1 more go and call it a successful night
---