So, wait a sec... if Jack is the CEO of Hyperion... and Hyperion operates New-U

#21Flow_149Posted 11/19/2012 11:25:27 AM
Wasn't one of the New-U lines- We would like to thank you because your attempts to overthrow Hyperion have brought in considerable profits. :P

Anyways I tend disreguard it as part of game mechanics. And as greedy as Hyperion is I would highely doubt that they would allow you (and apperantely everyone else including those bandits you killed five minutes earlier) to keep respawning after killing his daughter, Bunker, and sabatoging whatever multi-million projects Jack has put together.
#22capnovanPosted 11/19/2012 12:17:26 PM
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
In all honesty, I think this was just a cop-out answer someone gave when cornered.

Exactly. I would buy it if nothing else used the Digi-Struct technology, but it's everywhere. Fast Travel, Catch-a-Ride, retrieving weapons from your backpack.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#23atomicbreathPosted 11/19/2012 1:10:30 PM
Between you and me, that last thing that killed you is a total d***.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#24MosebysRangersPosted 11/19/2012 1:18:35 PM
Because than Handsome Jack wouldn't get a big laugh out like he offers you the ability to commit suicide and be his *****. Takes the humor out of the game wondering about such things.
#25spfurm01Posted 11/19/2012 1:35:24 PM
Flow_149 posted...
Anyways I tend disreguard it as part of game mechanics. And as greedy as Hyperion is I would highely doubt that they would allow you (and apperantely everyone else including those bandits you killed five minutes earlier) to keep respawning after killing his daughter, Bunker, and sabatoging whatever multi-million projects Jack has put together.

Spoilers:

After killing Angel Jack rescinds the bounty on your head so he can have the opportunity of killing you himself. It's likely that he keeps reviving you so that he can keep getting revenge. What's the better revenge? Killing someone, or killing them over and over and over again, knowing they will experience pain upon each death?
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#26Aadrian1234Posted 11/19/2012 1:36:53 PM
I really want to know what gearbox thinks how the New-U stations work, so that there could be a loophole that causes...

SPOILERS

Roland to come back in Borderlands 3. If you have seen the ending, we all know there will be either many more BL games, or more planets to explore in the next one
---
PSN/GT-Aadrianseth ; Current Status: Addicted to Borderlands 2