For all you people saying just to delete patch etc.

#1KURockChalkPosted 11/18/2012 4:26:14 PM
You realize that isn't an option right? You will jot be able to play and dlc if you remove it therefore losing out on any dlc you paid for so people please stop suggesting that as a viable option
#2GameplayZeroPosted 11/18/2012 4:32:49 PM
Or you could just not download the patch when it asks for it.
#3DyinglegacyPosted 11/18/2012 4:35:46 PM
Yeah, deleting the patch is definitely not an option. I think the be nerf isn't really a nerf at all, more of a correction. Maybe it was never intended for every bullet fired from a shotgun or baby maker reload to be boosted by amp damage; however, this SHOULD have been tested more thoroughly before giving us a broken item. It has obviously spoiled us.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#4DyinglegacyPosted 11/18/2012 4:38:27 PM(edited)
GameplayZero posted...

The patch is suppose to address things that are beneficial to the player as well, like fixing master gee. Also, I am fairly certain that if you do not download the patch, then you will not be able to play online at all.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
"Be polite to others, and do not act in a way that you would not act in person."
#5mooninomicsPosted 11/18/2012 4:39:45 PM
Fair enough.

Looks like the only options are to either live with it or not get it (and, as a result, prevent yourself from being able to play future DLC).

So, you know. Realistically, there is only one option.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#6RaythelzaPosted 11/18/2012 4:43:12 PM
Or you know... Reinstall (backing up your saves if you need) or not update the patch, farm the big bads for awhile with your overpowered Bee till you get what you want from them, then update once you've got what you want.
#7charon78auPosted 11/18/2012 4:45:21 PM
Or just post an LF topic.

Or just man up and fight Hyperius with your fists. You wanna die peacefully in your sleep? A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#8GameplayZeroPosted 11/18/2012 4:46:17 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
GameplayZero posted...

The patch is suppose to address things that are beneficial to the player as well, like fixing master gee. Also, I am fairly certain that if you do not download the patch, then you will not be able to play online at all.

You are right about no online, but I if people were going to delete patch anyway, they still couldn't go online.
#9PanopictonguyPosted 11/18/2012 4:54:12 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
GameplayZero posted...

The main complaint about the Nerf is that it'll make farming more tedious and they won't be able to solo raid bosses "easily."

Playing online doesn't matter for farmers because most people farm solo.

People who want to solo raid bosses will also be solo.

So...there's no reason for them to download the patch. With the bee + baby maker they can kill gee in seconds. That will balance out the occasional freeze.
---
Is cheating online in a cooperative game appropriate - Y=9 N =8
#10htkaPosted 11/23/2012 10:51:01 AM(edited)
mooninomics posted...
Fair enough.

Looks like the only options are to either live with it or not get it (and, as a result, prevent yourself from being able to play future DLC).

So, you know. Realistically, there is only one option.

Don't you think trying to sue Gearbox would be going overboard though? :D