Community Farming Journal

#11ben_foxPosted 11/18/2012 9:11:58 PM
Only a Bowie Maggie today. Savage Lee is a world-class D-bag and needs to make with the Unkempt Harold already. The sooner he does, the sooner my haunted shotgun will stop shooting and exploding his face.

Yesterday netted me a Sticky Longbow Bonus Package, Royal Deliverance and Barbed Striker so I guess I can't complain too much...
#12IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 11/18/2012 9:14:30 PM
LAphoticL posted...
aand btw i have a lvl 50 madhous! so he does drop it :/ just hardlly ever drops one

Good to know it's at least in the realm of possibility that I may one day see one. I hate how two of the orange ARs are glitched. I want a madhous and a shredifier but I wanna see 'em drop myself. Duping just isn't my thing. Nothing against it, but it takes the thrill of seeing that orange fly out of the bad guy you just toasted.
---
DJNinjaStar
#13sak39rvdPosted 11/18/2012 9:34:07 PM
Really awesome topic! Never have much luck farming...
But today I got a LVL 50 Invader from Saturn and an E-tech AR and shotgun from the same red chest in the cave next to Terra!
Not the best farming in the world I know, but for me it was a banner day!
---
Now with 10% more Wookie Rage per serving.
#14Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/18/2012 9:38:51 PM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
LAphoticL posted...
aand btw i have a lvl 50 madhous! so he does drop it :/ just hardlly ever drops one

Good to know it's at least in the realm of possibility that I may one day see one. I hate how two of the orange ARs are glitched. I want a madhous and a shredifier but I wanna see 'em drop myself. Duping just isn't my thing. Nothing against it, but it takes the thrill of seeing that orange fly out of the bad guy you just toasted.

Does make it a huge pain for heavy AR users. Had to trade for mu shredifier. With no solid place to farm for it, i wasnt going to leave that one to luck
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#15drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:04:17 PM
Just got a Potent Flakker.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#16LAphoticLPosted 11/19/2012 7:33:04 AM
ive gotten a corr. a burn a refill and a perma sharp babymaker(s) but only use the refill lol
#17drake_skull(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:53:57 PM
Bump
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#18charon78auPosted 11/20/2012 1:54:32 AM
Got a lot of stuff from Moonshot farming:

3 CCs (slag, fire and non-ele)
Volcano
3 Flakkers
2 Leeches

This took about 2 hours and is by far the most effective method of legendary farming there is.

Also got a bee for my Mechro after only 3 tries.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#19TonberryPunchPosted 11/20/2012 1:59:12 AM
Between 650~833beats

Stag Cutlery
God/Power
Angel/Mind+
13 Diska of Bravemans
Varista 30% Abeast, 30%hit