Anyone willing to dupe a CC for me??

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone willing to dupe a CC for me??
3 years ago#1
I'm at lvl 50, looking for a bro to lend a hand and dupe a CC. I have a few legendary weapons from play thru 1 (gromky white death lvl 38-40 I think) and another pistol I can't remember. Other purples and stuff at lvl 50 if interested.

Playing on Xbox360 will be on tonight if anyone can help out.

Thanks!
3 years ago#2
Send me an invite after 5cst or so. I'll give you one or several.
Gt: CLAYCOCHASER
3 years ago#3
Clay, you might get an invite from me also...if you can spare an amazing gun for a fellow vault hunter.
---
The word multiplayer shouldn't be underlined in red with how influential the Video Game Industry is.
Gamertag: Surfertie
3 years ago#4
Anyway i can get some help with this also just posted a similar topic

My GT is Edog1911
3 years ago#5
Claycochaser posted...
Send me an invite after 5cst or so. I'll give you one or several.
Gt: CLAYCOCHASER

Clay - Thanks a lot brother I'll send you a message at that time. I'm on the east coast so it will be soon. Much appreciated!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone willing to dupe a CC for me??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived