Infinite space in the bank or claptrap's secret storage - No modding, no hacking

#11dahorosPosted 11/19/2012 8:54:48 PM
Wow I can't wait to try this when I actually get guns to put in my bank.
---
PSN: Dahoros
I AM NOT A MACHINE!
#12AHarasPosted 11/19/2012 9:03:46 PM
im too scared to do this. what if they patch it and i loose the extra guns in there? id rather just store weapons between a few characters.
#13xXEPiC4LiFeXxPosted 11/19/2012 9:09:31 PM
Yea definitely doesn't work on clap traps stash. I tried and it deleted 3 of my items. Good thing I hadn't saved and just dashboarded and restarted....
---
Gamer Tag : EPiCx805x
"I think Fallout 3 is a pretty cool guy. Eh buys guns and doesn't afraid of anything." - Riku765
#14SoVegOwnzPosted 11/19/2012 9:17:47 PM
This is old.... Been doing this for a month now.

Can anyone confirm that this still work on the pc after the patch?
#15minimang123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:36:35 PM
SoVegOwnz posted...
This is old.... Been doing this for a month now.

Can anyone confirm that this still work on the pc after the patch?

Actually it's not old. It's not been posted about anywhere, in fact. Actually, thanks for telling us about it a month ago, when for an entire month of gameplay people could enjoy it.

Yes, it still works after the patch.
---
GT: minimang123
#16minimang123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 4:59:57 AM
bump for posterity
---
GT: minimang123
#17MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 5:39:05 AM
Been doing this for a long time. It holds tons of items. Only thing is left joystick will will stop scrolling list after awhile. Than you use left/right trigger to scroll pages.
#18The D0CT0RPosted 11/20/2012 8:54:38 AM
"Oh I've been doing this forever."

Yet none of you thought to mention this to the rest of the world? So many complaints about inventory space and requests for inventory/bank space improvements for future DLC, yet none of you saw this and were like "Well you could just do this glitch I found..."
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
#19RedBullWingsPosted 11/20/2012 9:09:31 AM
tag
#20MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 9:12:58 AM
The D0CT0R posted...
"Oh I've been doing this forever."

Yet none of you thought to mention this to the rest of the world? So many complaints about inventory space and requests for inventory/bank space improvements for future DLC, yet none of you saw this and were like "Well you could just do this glitch I found..."

Sorry been coming to this board awhile. Games been out awhile. Figured everybody knew about itsince nobody posted about it awhile or assumed they already had.will try to remember every glitch in game that I know about to make sure you are informed.

You can glitch the treasure room Scarlett DLC. Have only completed part of it but there websites showing this.

Don't know how to moonshot yet and left yesterday before I found out. It is useful.

If you get stuck inside the facility below the Bunker because you dashboard while trying to farm Marcus storage. Just die via having elevator kill you.

By the way do you know how to unglitch my Maya. 2K has not responded to me she became stuck in cooldown on Sunday and I can't use it any more. Cleared cache didnt work. Googled and only found one person who had this probably. He said he reset his game but not clear what he meant reset and it was old post. I have dashboarded this doesn't clear.
If you want other glitches or known problems with game go to Wiki/2k sites they list them.