master gee freeze?

#1snrek23Posted 11/20/2012 7:40:55 AM
I spent roughly 3 hours trying to solo him and finally did defeat him only to have the game freeze up the sec he diEd......anyone have anything similar happen?
#2MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 7:48:41 AM
snrek23 posted...
I spent roughly 3 hours trying to solo him and finally did defeat him only to have the game freeze up the sec he diEd......anyone have anything similar happen?

Yes it is a well known glitch. Go to Wiki on it explains it well.
#3JDatskoPosted 11/23/2012 4:45:07 PM
Just change the network to off line, it should beat it without freezing.
#4Dj_Silk714Posted 11/23/2012 4:56:24 PM
JDatsko posted...
Just change the network to off line, it should beat it without freezing.

not to burst a bubble on a good idea, but all the times i tried to kill him and had it froze, my network was set to offline, since i did not have internet at the time...

somebody mentioned that having lots of worms active might have something to do with it, (and i certainly did when i defeated him, since i just gave him 5-6 acid debuffs, then did laps around the arena till he died) but i've never tested it to be sure, i just can't look at the guy after all the wasted time trying to kill him
---
Good luck.
#5charon78auPosted 11/23/2012 5:03:55 PM
Get him to soak up 3 or 4 pools then get behind the rock. Should take him down fast enough (30-45 minutes) that you don't have any trouble.

The other method I heard as to change your console display output to a lower setting (like 480p) and then kill him.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78