So, they're patching out Fleshstick, eh?

#1ThirtyThr33Posted 11/20/2012 10:51:17 AM
Glad I got all 5 classes to level 50 already so that I can enjoy whatever build I want, whenever I want.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2chopsueysidePosted 11/20/2012 11:08:51 AM
There was no patch as of this morning,so I have to assume people can still whack their flesh sticks to their heart's content!
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#3MetalJ471Posted 11/20/2012 11:19:22 AM
chopsueyside posted...
There was no patch as of this morning,so I have to assume people can still whack their flesh sticks to their heart's content!

+1 internet for this man
---
A warning to those haters out there, THIS BRONY IS NOT AFRAID TO BEAT YOU DOWN!
#4MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 11:26:29 AM
chopsueyside posted...

Whacking Dipstick as I call him is so much fun..................................for awhile than hand cramps and Tiny Tina's voice like some females I've have met begins to ruin the experience.
#5tuner240Posted 11/20/2012 12:03:44 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
chopsueyside posted...

Whacking Dipstick as I call him is so much fun..................................for awhile than hand cramps and Tiny Tina's voice like some females I've have met begins to ruin the experience.

This can be avoided with an infinity, two rubberbands and the perfect spot to stand in. Use the rubberbands to hold both triggers down thus constantly firing and aiming, while finding the perfect spot to stand. You don't even have to hold the controller, but beware the enemies around you respawn after awhile.
#6chopsueysidePosted 11/20/2012 12:14:49 PM
I prefer a nice,slow & sensual whacking of my flesh stick. Not too fast & not too hard. Treat your flesh stick right. It's a fleshtiville.
---
#7tuner240Posted 11/20/2012 12:16:31 PM
chopsueyside posted...
I prefer a nice,slow & sensual whacking of my flesh stick. Not too fast & not too hard. Treat your flesh stick right. It's a fleshtiville.

Or beat it like it owes you money (aka Melee attacks). Different folks, different strokes... (insert crazy Scooter laugh here)
#8chopsueysidePosted 11/20/2012 12:21:53 PM
If you get a few drinks in me,I'll furiously pound my flesh stick like there is no tomorrow. By,the time I'm done,flesh stick needs a restraining order.
---
#9MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 12:27:59 PM
tuner240 posted...
MosebysRangers posted...
chopsueyside posted...

This can be avoided with an infinity, two rubberbands and the perfect spot to stand in. Use the rubberbands to hold both triggers down thus constantly firing and aiming, while finding the perfect spot to stand. You don't even have to hold the controller, but beware the enemies around you respawn after awhile.

Yeah know this well have powered level a great deal. Like your method. So far best way I have found is two people recieving power level. Than one commado setting up turret. The person whatever class. While turret up everybody rests. While turret down other person shoots. Enemies respawn two people get rid of enemies quickly than go back to killing him. The two people respawing quest take turns