gearbox should be reminded that...

#1Frumpy88Posted 11/20/2012 10:54:30 AM
halo 4 and black ops 2 came out. if they want people to play borderlands, increasing the level cap would b a excellent start. a bunch of my friends refuse to play until that happens
#2aurick79Posted 11/20/2012 10:56:09 AM
Why not grind out some bad ass ranks? or are you specifically looking for skill points?
#3SVT_MikePosted 11/20/2012 10:56:46 AM
Not to be a dick, but the people that give two poops about borderlands are still playing it, and will go back to it when they get sick of those games. What does gearbox care if people play other games during the holiday rush? Heck, they already got (and continue to rake in the dough).
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 11/20/2012 11:04:19 AM
is getting a new level all that matters to anyone??

tons of people acting like a DLC cant be worth playing without an increased cap.

how about fun gameplay and new equipment?

do those count for anything? or just the little ding when you get XP
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#5chopsueysidePosted 11/20/2012 11:12:54 AM
I hope Mr.Torgue straps C4 to all your elitist COD/Halo friend's bellies and turn them into bloodfetti. Now,it's a party.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#6MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 11:18:49 AM
As much as I am looking forward to more having an level increase and have the disappointment of not seeing in this DLC But at least in articles just before the developers were pretty straight forward that a cap increase is coming eventually. So it is matter of my impatience/dissapointment as to whether I get the DLc. Which I will do even after reading posts about the DLC. Only because no matter how meh or non meh it may be it allows for a new area to go to besides what is in main game and DLC.

Raising the cap is now going to encourage more people to buy game or come from other games. In fact I bet the DLC only brings a few people off my friends from playing BOII which is quite popular. Some may even come to GF pop in to see what people are saying and probably just defer for later date because so far the reports are that it is just meh overall.
#7Frumpy88(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:19:50 AM
chopsueyside posted...
I hope Mr.Torgue straps C4 to all your elitist COD/Halo friend's bellies and turn them into bloodfetti. Now,it's a party.

id like to see that. it does piss me off that all they care about is levelling up. im still playing the crap out of borderlands.
#8MGunzCPosted 11/20/2012 11:26:09 AM
He he. Wait months for the level-cap increase, then make a post saying, "Can some one please power-boost me to level 69?" Sounds like a lot of fun...
#9MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 11:33:31 AM
MGunzC posted...
He he. Wait months for the level-cap increase, then make a post saying, "Can some one please power-boost me to level 69?" Sounds like a lot of fun...

^
This is probably going to be what happens for some without a doubt.
#10Master XPosted 11/20/2012 11:36:13 AM
While I DO understand this person's friend (he's a stat-head, am I right?) I much enjoy getting a new nugget of story/characters/humour/enemies/areas than the level cap increase. I don't really care about "super gear" either, just that they add new unique gear. The new DLC (Torgue) has something for everyone.

And yeah, I guess your friend is waiting for the "mega ultra uber DLC" that will likely be the final DLC out. Expect everything from that. Level cap up/new weapon rank/new manufacturer/multiple massive new areas/multiple raid bosses/new characters&enemies. Oh, just a guess but I'd put money on you visiting the Hyperion moon base ship. At least 4-5 months to wait for that though.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X"For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question. "