New DLC and no fix.

#1WBH420Posted 11/20/2012 11:03:46 AM
I want to play it but my 45k badass rank is still gone, very lame.
---
"I am the one who knocks" - Heisenberg-
#2MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 11:08:26 AM
WBH420 posted...
I want to play it but my 45k badass rank is still gone, very lame.

Feel your pain. Lost Maya's Phaselock over the weekend it got stuck in cooldown. Made quit playing and load BL. Fortunately have a friend working on PLing a new one for me.

See articles. It seems to me the developers are more concerned with sticking with priorities re keeping the game challenging than working on issues that are more gameplaying damaging.
#3Killmoves37Posted 11/20/2012 11:12:16 AM
The patch to fix Badass ranks is in certification right now. It's already out for PC but as you may already know, consoles takes much longer.
#4Black Night 52Posted 11/20/2012 11:14:02 AM
MosebysRangers posted...

Feel your pain. Lost Maya's Phaselock over the weekend it got stuck in cooldown. Made quit playing and load BL.

I haven't heard of this bug. But have you tried killing yourself to respawn? Or re-speccing?
---
Football: Rams, Baseball: Cards
#5MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 12:07:20 PM
Black Night 52 posted...
MosebysRangers posted...

Feel your pain. Lost Maya's Phaselock over the weekend it got stuck in cooldown. Made quit playing and load BL.

I haven't heard of this bug. But have you tried killing yourself to respawn? Or re-speccing?

Yes. Tried killing self. Tried going to other peoples games. Dashboarding. Cleared cache last night as recommendation from a friend. Submitted ticket to 2k on their website Monday morning but still no response. Googled the issue and came across that only a few people have had this issue including one from GF but it was weeks ago and he didn't get a response but said he eventually he resolve it by resetting game with no specifics. I assumed this is dashboarding but I have dashboarded this doesn't work.

It occurred when I joined a Friend's game when I saw he was doing Master Gee but when I entered I realized he was away knowing that sometimes he is away at times for lengthy periods I exited back to my game that is when it appeared. At that point I did try dashboarding, dying and going to other parts of game but still remained stuck in cooldown.

You will now when it occurs your cooldown timer will be gold/orange. Timer is flashing as if counting down but it is isn't thus you no longer are able to use phaselock. It is this way permamently in this mode.

I have not seen it any of known listed glitches on 2k and Wiki but I feel it had something to do with the Master Gee known issues maybe.

So anyway wasn't an happy camper so much so I reloaded BL to harddrive and started a Lillith since I hadn't played her in all the time I put in BL. Good news is my friend when gets time he is helpful in PLing. He got me to level 18 last nite and only matter of time I before I get her back. Just delaying me in getting to Axton and Gaige that's all. Plus the fact the Maya has now edged out my Zer0 as my new favorite class. Finding I like her personality a bit better. Phaselocking is a riot for me personally. Allows for some real creativeness in creating huge explosions in the game. Especially those places with lots of explosive barrells etc LOL.