Better than first?

#1ZamboniGamerPosted 11/20/2012 10:53:49 AM
Seeing this will be $25 on BF. Is this better than the first one. I found the first one to be very repetitive. Is this one any different?

Thanks,
#2notSFFPosted 11/20/2012 10:57:06 AM
Its MUCH better. More guns, more bad guys to shoot, more loot, more story, more awesome characters, more stuff to do, and with the new Torgue DLC, MORE EXPLOSIIIIIOOOOONS!
#3ZamboniGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:58:27 AM
notSFF posted...
Its MUCH better. More guns, more bad guys to shoot, more loot, more story, more awesome characters, more stuff to do, and with the new Torgue DLC, MORE EXPLOSIIIIIOOOOONS!

Thanks. So does it feel less repetitive than the first?
#4oskman888Posted 11/20/2012 10:59:16 AM
Is it worth playing if you're already Lv. 50?
---
pants
#5FZATMOIPosted 11/20/2012 11:01:27 AM
ZamboniGamer posted...
notSFF posted...

Thanks. So does it feel less repetitive than the first?

I'm enjoying this game more than the first, but yes, it's still very repetitive. I'm only level 14 and I've already cleared the same bad guys from the same hideouts a few times. But I'm having fun with it and I'm planning to get at least one character all the way to level 50.
#6MosebysRangersPosted 11/20/2012 11:24:09 AM
ZamboniGamer posted...
Seeing this will be $25 on BF. Is this better than the first one. I found the first one to be very repetitive. Is this one any different?

Thanks,

If you found the 1rst one repetitive. Than this one will be even more repetitive. Loot system is very repetitive compared to 1rst. Unique weapons/gear almost 100% insured to be attached to a quest reward and/or boss drop with almost no guarantee on the boss drops themselves.

To get best version of quest rewards you are going to have to do MS x times two without accepting side quests in order to insure at highest level re finish MS times two than go do the sidequests.

So I will leave it to you to decide if BL is going to be to repetitive. You will get tired of seeing 2-4 green level pistols in a chest while doing all of this trust me.
#7KingThingPosted 11/20/2012 12:21:49 PM
I found the first one to be very repetitive. Is this one any different?

In that respect, no. Not really different.
---
Calling someone a kid on a message board = Lack of wit
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2605/oilup.jpg