Found A Jakobs Minigun

#1KingAstmaPosted 11/20/2012 6:36:29 PM
Never thought I'd see one of those. Have you guys seen any weird or unexpected weapons.
---
Zer0: 50 Maya: 33 Axton: N/a Salvador: Screw Salvador
#2LazarusNecrosisPosted 11/20/2012 11:35:54 PM
I love those. One of my favorite guns. Besides Maliwan causing other brands to be elemental and Torgue occasionally making a weapon explosive, anyone find any other weapons that mix manufacturer? I would love a Vladof minigun that gets more accurate as you fire it, or a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#3DerailerPosted 11/20/2012 11:40:35 PM
LazarusNecrosis posted...
a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.

Torgue only supplies explosive weapons. Nothing else.

The rest are a mix and match variety of elementals but Maliwan has always the highest elemental chance among brands.
---
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.
#4charon78auPosted 11/20/2012 11:44:23 PM
I got a vladof rocket assault rifle that is slag.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#5LazarusNecrosisPosted 11/21/2012 12:45:00 AM
Derailer posted...
LazarusNecrosis posted...
a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.

Torgue only supplies explosive weapons. Nothing else.

The rest are a mix and match variety of elementals but Maliwan has always the highest elemental chance among brands.

I know. :'( I was just wishing. I would have liked to see more guns made from a hybrid of manufacturers, like the Jakobs rifles with Vladof barrels that the TC is talking about. Imagine a Jakobs shotgun that got more accurate as you fired it. Or a Hyperion SMG with a Vladof minigun barrel. O_O
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#6SymphonicGloryPosted 11/21/2012 4:03:23 AM
Is the Jakobs minigun a drop in the vanilla game? I had stopped playing a bit before the first DLC came out and had never saw such a gun before lol.
#7incinerator950Posted 11/21/2012 4:11:32 AM
SymphonicGlory posted...
Is the Jakobs minigun a drop in the vanilla game? I had stopped playing a bit before the first DLC came out and had never saw such a gun before lol.

It is. It used to be my favorite AR for a while, I still have one when I want to tote it around.
---
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst