Found A Jakobs Minigun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Found A Jakobs Minigun

User Info: KingAstma

KingAstma
4 years ago#1
Never thought I'd see one of those. Have you guys seen any weird or unexpected weapons.
Zer0: 50 Maya: 33 Axton: N/a Salvador: Screw Salvador

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
4 years ago#2
I love those. One of my favorite guns. Besides Maliwan causing other brands to be elemental and Torgue occasionally making a weapon explosive, anyone find any other weapons that mix manufacturer? I would love a Vladof minigun that gets more accurate as you fire it, or a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490

User Info: Derailer

Derailer
4 years ago#3
LazarusNecrosis posted...
a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.

Torgue only supplies explosive weapons. Nothing else.

The rest are a mix and match variety of elementals but Maliwan has always the highest elemental chance among brands.
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#4
I got a vladof rocket assault rifle that is slag.
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: LazarusNecrosis

LazarusNecrosis
4 years ago#5
Derailer posted...
LazarusNecrosis posted...
a Torgue that was explosive and corrosive.

Torgue only supplies explosive weapons. Nothing else.

The rest are a mix and match variety of elementals but Maliwan has always the highest elemental chance among brands.

I know. :'( I was just wishing. I would have liked to see more guns made from a hybrid of manufacturers, like the Jakobs rifles with Vladof barrels that the TC is talking about. Imagine a Jakobs shotgun that got more accurate as you fired it. Or a Hyperion SMG with a Vladof minigun barrel. O_O
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490

User Info: SymphonicGlory

SymphonicGlory
4 years ago#6
Is the Jakobs minigun a drop in the vanilla game? I had stopped playing a bit before the first DLC came out and had never saw such a gun before lol.

User Info: incinerator950

incinerator950
4 years ago#7
SymphonicGlory posted...
Is the Jakobs minigun a drop in the vanilla game? I had stopped playing a bit before the first DLC came out and had never saw such a gun before lol.

It is. It used to be my favorite AR for a while, I still have one when I want to tote it around.
DS2 improves on DS in nearly every single way. problem with DS2 is that you're having too much fun to be scared.~sc0ttmst
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Found A Jakobs Minigun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived