Anyone getting bored?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone getting bored?

User Info: bry6trump

4 years ago#21
darthvash-true but bl2 does need something for players to do once they beat the quests and get top weapons..

User Info: charon78au

4 years ago#22
I was getting bored last week. New DLC, a new, non-glitched Gunzerker, and some new Legendary drops have rekindled my interest significantly though.

Having said that, I expect my copy of Hitman Absolution to arrive by the weekend and that may provide a nice little break from BL2.
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: youshallbeasgod

4 years ago#23
Yeah I would get bored quick without the awesome Physx effects... so, no.
Relax, it's just a game.

User Info: s96noopnoskcid

4 years ago#24
Hell yeah, I'm getting bored! The only joy I get out of this game lately is helping people.

User Info: Bubba787

4 years ago#25
Yeah got boring playing by myself after 50+ hours. I only play if my brother is on. I've moved on to Dishonored, AC3, and back to some ME3 mulitplayer. Can't wait for Far Cry 3.
MrPibbRules: Hey man, she has two tentacles...can't we share?
SSJGrimReaper: Well...okay. As long as we don't make eye contact it should be fine.

User Info: MoxRavager

4 years ago#26
I got bored more quickly than Borderlands 1. But then again after so many hundreds of hours in the first game the second usually doesn't last as long.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage

User Info: R of The Nest

R of The Nest
4 years ago#27
htka posted...
Agreed, but it's not the first series that has bored me. I loved the GTA series on the PS2. GTAIII, Vice City, and San Andreas, but when I tried playing GTA IV, it was sooooooooo boring that it turned me off and I never bothered playing it again, didn't even get half way through the game.

Exactly this. I couldn't get into GTA IV at all.
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone getting bored?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived