Found Orange at Level 9

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Found Orange at Level 9

User Info: Tuff726

Tuff726
4 years ago#1
I just started playing the game and I got the Baby Maker SMG from the slot machine in sanctuary with just the money I had up to that point. Awesome huh?
Blood Brothers Invite ID: 7K95vL

User Info: Zero1303

Zero1303
4 years ago#2
enjoy it while you can, i got an emperor at level 10 and was able to use it to about level 14
"My game is like the Pythagorean Theorem; there is no answer." -Shaq

Tuff726
4 years ago#3
What is the explosion damage based off of? I know the more bullets when thrown (reloaded) determines its damage, but is it also based off the weapon's damage as well?

For example, my 44 damage Baby Maker with a 33 size magazine (32 max when thrown) does around 600 damage.

User Info: KazuoMitarashi

KazuoMitarashi
4 years ago#4
I got a lv 2 legendary pistol from Knuckle Dragger once. Worst part was that it was a horrible gun not even worth using and I got rid of it immediately.
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
I'm a healing Siren if you ever need one.

Tuff726
4 years ago#5
That sucks.... So I just found the formula for tediore weapon damage. Just out of curiosity, what makes baby maker so good? Everyone seems to want one for killing a certain boss, but won't any Tediore weapon with a large clip do?

User Info: LAphoticL

LAphoticL
4 years ago#6
I killed boombewm and got 2 lvl 4 bonus packages one from boom and another from bewm:)

User Info: KANB1E

KANB1E
4 years ago#7
I got the hornet from knuckledragger with no level requirement like the gearbox guns
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Found Orange at Level 9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived