So.... how's the Cobra gotten?

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/22/2012 12:58:34 AM
I got the new e-tech, though I'm not sure how it's different to a regular e-tech shotgun. Is it just that it has a chance at being non-elemental?

Anyway, back on track: The Cobra.
How/where to get it?

I remember it being said that it's obtained for having Tina as a sponsor, but we didn't get to choose our sponsor.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2StormWolf12Posted 11/22/2012 1:01:51 AM
The Slowhand is not able to spawn with elemental. It's a Moxxi gun, obviously it heals you. Also, the projectile is not affected by gravity.
#3Black Night 52Posted 11/22/2012 1:02:01 AM
It's a Piston drop. Pretty darn elusive right now considering he can only be beaten once without traditional farming. (Have to reload a USB I presume.)

The E-tech shotguns aren't bad. If you find one with the "Practical" prefix than it will be awesome.

The slag shotgun can be nice too. Very high slag percentage so for non-GZ it can be useful for a quick slag.
---
Football: Rams, Baseball: Cards
#4KingRaven42Posted 11/22/2012 1:02:21 AM
The e tech shotgun cant be found without an element unless you use the save editor. And so far nobody actually knows where to get the cobra
---
GT: KingRaven42
#5Abu_DanzaPosted 11/22/2012 1:04:08 AM
Is the Cobra the blue rarity sniper rifle? If so I have one and will share. No idea where I got it.
#6SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:06:26 AM
If it really is a Piston drop... that's pretty stupid on GB's part.

So, what, we have/had one chance to get it?
That only encourages duping (which I'm not necessarily against, but it's controversial, certainly).

It would be good if they patched it so that you could fight the B-rex and Piston again, perhaps as a respawning enemy, or a 'rematch' challenge. Awesome stuff like that really makes me wish we could do repeated playthroughs.
---
#7SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:07:48 AM
Abu_Danza posted...
Is the Cobra the blue rarity sniper rifle? If so I have one and will share. No idea where I got it.

Sounds good. Want anything in return?

I'd try for it myself, but I hate farming at the best of times, and no-one seems to know how to get the damn thing.
---
#8aznghostbusterPosted 11/22/2012 1:52:15 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Abu_Danza posted...

Sounds good. Want anything in return?

I'd try for it myself, but I hate farming at the best of times, and no-one seems to know how to get the damn thing.

Do you mind duping it for me afterwards, SuprSaiyanRockr?
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." -Confucius
GT- TheLoveFister
#9WandymanPosted 11/22/2012 2:13:38 AM
I've been playing with the Skookum Cobra for a bit and it deals pretty solid damage when you hit the crit. Highest I have personally seen w/o the Bee was around 415k then tried the Bee and got around 650k. (On a Commando, no sniper relics.)
---
GT: Buddhasmash83
#10kvng727Posted 11/22/2012 2:15:24 AM
Wandyman posted...
I've been playing with the Skookum Cobra for a bit and it deals pretty solid damage when you hit the crit. Highest I have personally seen w/o the Bee was around 415k then tried the Bee and got around 650k. (On a Commando, no sniper relics.)

Can you tell me how you aquired it my friend?