When is the patch coming out?

#1iwishPosted 11/22/2012 8:00:05 PM
It's supposed to fix level scaling, and my Zer0 is stuck in Tundra express since it's level 50 and he's level 38.
---
The original
#2drake_skullPosted 11/22/2012 8:02:01 PM
When MS finishes Certifying it. We do not know nor does Gearbox know when it will finish this process.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#3AngryOldFeralPosted 11/23/2012 4:24:37 AM
I'm still waiting around for the patch, as well. Hooray for Gearbox's busted-ass coding... when you couple that with Microsoft's bureaucratic delays of "let's make certification take weeks", you end up with some seriously annoying processes of fixing screw-ups.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#4htkaPosted 11/23/2012 5:20:35 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
I'm still waiting around for the patch, as well. Hooray for Gearbox's busted-ass coding... when you couple that with Microsoft's bureaucratic delays of "let's make certification take weeks", you end up with some seriously annoying processes of fixing screw-ups.

With all the garbage that has went on in this game, I'm surprised no one has tried filing a lawsuit against Gearbox for lost time and pain due to all the glitches. I mean, I'm pissed I lost my badass rank, heads, and skins because they can't create a working product. No chance I'm going to farm for any head or skin drops again.