When is the patch coming out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. When is the patch coming out?
4 years ago#1
It's supposed to fix level scaling, and my Zer0 is stuck in Tundra express since it's level 50 and he's level 38.
The original
4 years ago#2
When MS finishes Certifying it. We do not know nor does Gearbox know when it will finish this process.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
4 years ago#3
I'm still waiting around for the patch, as well. Hooray for Gearbox's busted-ass coding... when you couple that with Microsoft's bureaucratic delays of "let's make certification take weeks", you end up with some seriously annoying processes of fixing screw-ups.
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
4 years ago#4
AngryOldFeral posted...
I'm still waiting around for the patch, as well. Hooray for Gearbox's busted-ass coding... when you couple that with Microsoft's bureaucratic delays of "let's make certification take weeks", you end up with some seriously annoying processes of fixing screw-ups.

With all the garbage that has went on in this game, I'm surprised no one has tried filing a lawsuit against Gearbox for lost time and pain due to all the glitches. I mean, I'm pissed I lost my badass rank, heads, and skins because they can't create a working product. No chance I'm going to farm for any head or skin drops again.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. When is the patch coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived