So has anyone found out how to get the Cobra?

#1kvng727Posted 11/22/2012 10:46:06 PM
So the people at the Gearbox forums confirmed that the Cobra doesn't drop from Piston and IIRC it isn't have a specific drop from anybody. So how can you acquire it if I may kindly ask.

Also, if someone could dupe it that would be awesome. I'd prefer offering at least something in return so if you're willing to dupe it and need anything specific just let me know and I'll check my inventory. I know everybody has a majority of the legendaries but I also have a Gearbox employee skin for Maya to offer, along with various oranges and unique blue loot.

Thanks in advance.
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 11/22/2012 10:46:58 PM
You get it from a boss named gibbed.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3charon78auPosted 11/22/2012 10:48:32 PM
I got mine from a generous person.
---
Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#4Master_Norris69Posted 11/22/2012 10:51:06 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...

WHAT?...link plz cause my gibbed does not have the new dlc stuff :(
#5kvng727(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:51:53 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...

So the only known way to acquire it is through modding? That sucks, they advertise the weapon yet there is no known legit way to obtain it. I spent hours farming Piston only to find out it isn't even in his drop pool.
#6KingRaven42Posted 11/22/2012 10:53:00 PM
BL2(hwAAAAALkQOESIANByGTBYFZAHOA0AVMBZj//2Rg/v8jIHQEY4Dw)

It's a wonder what google can do
---
GT: KingRaven42
#7kvng727(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:58:06 PM
KingRaven42 posted...

I'm not quite sure I understand your post. Btw your a kind person I remember you duped all variants of the Nasty Suprise grenade mod for me. I appreciate that my friend.
#8KingRaven42Posted 11/22/2012 11:00:01 PM
kvng727 posted...
KingRaven42 posted...

I'm not quite sure I understand your post. Btw your a kind person I remember you duped all variants of the Nasty Suprise grenade mod for me. I appreciate that my friend.

Anytime :) and my post is a code for the save editor to obtain the cobra, since another poster said his editor didnt have the new dlc stuff, i found the code by googling it. Probably should have quoted him so it made more sense, that ones on me. My bad
---
GT: KingRaven42
#9TonberryPunchPosted 11/22/2012 11:01:32 PM
kvng727 posted...
if someone could dupe it...dupe it ...

The magic was inside you all along.
#10kvng727(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:09:17 PM
KingRaven42 posted...
kvng727 posted...
KingRaven42 posted...

Anytime :) and my post is a code for the save editor to obtain the cobra, since another poster said his editor didnt have the new dlc stuff, i found the code by googling it. Probably should have quoted him so it made more sense, that ones on me. My bad

Its cool, your actually helping me too since I might have to use this method to acquire the Cobra. I still wonder what method is used to obtain this weapon legitimately if there is any. The people on the gearbox forums aren't too certain neither.