I'm willing to bet I'm the best BL2 player ever...

#11Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:35:44 PM
KingRaven42 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
This Failtroll even talks like Flyboy. Better keep an eye peeled for blimps.

Im not too worried if thats the case, trollboy over here is gonna be shot down and im gonna walk away with an easy blimp kill :)

Please boys, don't turn my topic into a circle ****.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#12mooninomicsPosted 11/22/2012 11:36:02 PM
So you're willing to bet that that stuff about you and the game, but you're not actually making a bet about that stuff and you in the game? Correct?

Alright then, moving on.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#13KingRaven42Posted 11/22/2012 11:37:58 PM
Mixorz posted...
KingRaven42 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

Im not too worried if thats the case, trollboy over here is gonna be shot down and im gonna walk away with an easy blimp kill :)

Its rude to include yourself into posts not directed to you, i was talking to Panic.
---
GT: KingRaven42
#14Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:39:27 PM
mooninomics posted...
So you're willing to bet that that stuff about you and the game, but you're not actually making a bet about that stuff and you in the game? Correct?

Alright then, moving on.

Willing to bet is a figure of speech, genius. I am making a claim that my tactics are great and near flawless.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#15Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 11:40:27 PM
KingRaven42 posted...
Mixorz posted...
KingRaven42 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

Its rude to include yourself into posts not directed to you, i was talking to Panic.

More like flirting.
---
#16mooninomicsPosted 11/22/2012 11:51:37 PM
Mixorz posted...
mooninomics posted...

Alright then, moving on.

Willing to bet is a figure of speech, genius. I am making a claim that my tactics are great and near flawless.

Well, I do have a pretty good head on my shoulders, but genius? That's a little much. Thank you, though. :D

So, you're not actually willing to bet on that stuff you said in your post, right? I mean, I'm just making sure here. I was all excited that you were going to actually place a wager on something. But you're not. Even though your topic title clearly states that you are, indeed, willing to bet on it. It's a shame.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#17GujinKamiPosted 11/22/2012 11:52:09 PM
Anyone can be the best with [Insert Tediore weapon here] + The BEe
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#18KingRaven42Posted 11/22/2012 11:53:45 PM
Mixorz posted...
KingRaven42 posted...
Mixorz posted...
KingRaven42 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...

More like flirting.

OH YOU! ;) <3
---
GT: KingRaven42
#19SolidStryderPosted 11/22/2012 11:56:13 PM
This thread is clearly a lie, everyone knows TC is a redhead and adopted.
#20kiwimyweeweePosted 11/23/2012 12:01:11 AM
Final destination no items fox only
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.