These 'Rematch' missions remind me that we need another playthrough.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/23/2012 1:42:29 AM
Torgue dlc was great; I liked the humour, the missions, etc. I don't like the exclusivity of the cobra, but that's it.

But, playing the 'Rematch' missions, I realised something... I really want to be able to play through the main campaign again.

Okay, so I beat it solo. Awesome. So, what, I need to do another character if I want to do those missions with friends this time? I'd love to have a 2.5 playthrough; start from the part where you met Hammerlock, and continue on. Everything is scaled to level 50. Would be great. I don't see why they had to limit playthroughs.

While I'm on the topic of level 50, was anyone disappointed that legendaries in the Torgue vending machines are all 48? Seems like a pointless setback. Hell, if we get enough tokens for it, why not be able to get the max level version? I'd be willing to pay more for those things if it was two levels higher.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2KingRaven42Posted 11/23/2012 1:43:47 AM
Those vending machines are glitched, they are supposed to be able to go to 50, gearbox is supposedly going to address this. Dont hold your breath though
---
GT: KingRaven42
#3SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:45:12 AM
Oh, that's okay then.
It's not a big thing, it's just slightly irritating.

The lack of a third playthrough is my main focus atm.
---
#4KingRaven42Posted 11/23/2012 1:47:24 AM
It'd be fun if we could. That would be something i'd like to see them add to the game. Or maybe increase the level cap and give us a 3rd playthrough where we can get to the new max, like playthrough 2 we play to get to 50
---
GT: KingRaven42
#5SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 1:49:14 AM
I'd definitely like a level cap increase. I find it hard to choose between sniping and cunning for Zero, so that would be great.

Don't see why we can't do TVHM again, though.
---
#6angrygamerzPosted 11/23/2012 9:07:22 AM
I'd settle for the ability to redo completed missions. I have plenty of fun roaming around and killing things, but I'd prefer it if I would have objectives while I do things in playthrough 2.5.
---
GT: Quarma
#73CDEDPosted 11/23/2012 9:18:53 AM
i'd like just having side missions in PT2.5.

make em repeatable too so i can get the mission rewards as much as i like.
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IWxqvsSY8