Whats so good about the Slow Hand?

#1Four SkullsPosted 11/23/2012 7:16:27 AM
Looks like it does crap for damage. I'm using dual Ravangers at the moment. From the way everyone talks, it's the best shotgun in the game or something.
#2Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 11:07:40 AM
So nothing?
#3StormWolf12Posted 11/23/2012 11:09:51 AM
Did you get it with the practicable prefix?

Also, it heals the user, has a super high elemental chance, and with the vertical grip accessory (practicable) it fires 3 projectiles instead of one.
#4DankumaPosted 11/23/2012 11:22:58 AM
I got one too but I wasn't that impressed. My dual assault rifles ripped through things just fine.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#5StormWolf12Posted 11/23/2012 11:27:01 AM
Dankuma posted...
I got one too but I wasn't that impressed. My dual assault rifles ripped through things just fine.

LOL! What assault rifle? Better not be Shredifier, because you can't gunzerk with it.
#6UnicornpewpiePosted 11/23/2012 11:36:33 AM
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.
---
I'm a goofy goober yea you're a goofy goober yea we're all goofy goobers yea goofy goofy goober goober yea!!! :D
GT: Unicorn Pewpie
#7StormWolf12Posted 11/23/2012 11:37:44 AM
Unicornpewpie posted...
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.
#8DankumaPosted 11/23/2012 12:07:21 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Dankuma posted...

LOL! What assault rifle? Better not be Shredifier, because you can't gunzerk with it.

An electric kitten and a double shot explosion one. Both automatic. I'm playing through TVHM and don't have much of an issue with normal enemies. Bosses are the only thing that can really get me, and if they have trash billowing around them I can just second wind off them.
---
I'm an aspiring author, and here is my blog:
http://johnpaulroth.blogspot.com/
#9SEA_Posted 11/23/2012 12:13:28 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.

what
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#10StormWolf12Posted 11/23/2012 12:20:07 PM
SEA_ posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...

what

Don't worry your little head.