Whats so good about the Slow Hand?

#11SEA_Posted 11/23/2012 11:20:40 AM
there's no need to be mean
---
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU
#12kiwimyweeweePosted 11/23/2012 11:22:35 AM
He's talking about getting his roid damage back.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#13JonnyJAB87Posted 11/23/2012 11:50:39 AM
I don't really like the gun.
---
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda
#14xHuckleberryPosted 11/23/2012 12:36:23 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.

Hm, i might need to get myself one. Ive been using logans gun and a TBF, but it takes a few blasts, which is to much time haha.
#15Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:12:15 PM
Thats sad. The way everybody was talking about it, I figured I'd finally find something that could out-damage two Ravagers.
#16FalloutgenuisPosted 11/23/2012 7:31:19 PM
SEA_ posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.

what

For either roid damage or there is a perk that increases a couple stats when your shield is down. This could be a very powerful combination with love thumper.
---
Wub!
#17jasonfinePosted 11/23/2012 7:55:30 PM
A few Slow Hands I've farmed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WMN83o29o
---
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine
#18Four Skulls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:16:34 PM
Spent the last 2 hours farming for Practicable Slow Hands, managed to snag Slag/Shock/Corrosive. No luck on getting a fire one. Is it rare or something? After using it a bit, I still don't see what makes it better than other shotguns for it's level. I guess it heals you or something like other Moxxi guns?
#19SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/24/2012 7:27:15 PM
SEA_ posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...

what

For a Maylay shield. He probably runs a 'bloodshed' Zero.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.