Whats so good about the Slow Hand?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Whats so good about the Slow Hand?

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
4 years ago#11
there's no need to be mean
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#12
He's talking about getting his roid damage back.
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: JonnyJAB87

JonnyJAB87
4 years ago#13
I don't really like the gun.
xbox360gt_ZG JABs panda

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#14
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.

Hm, i might need to get myself one. Ive been using logans gun and a TBF, but it takes a few blasts, which is to much time haha.

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#15
Thats sad. The way everybody was talking about it, I figured I'd finally find something that could out-damage two Ravagers.

User Info: Falloutgenuis

Falloutgenuis
4 years ago#16
SEA_ posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...
the practical is amazing its one of those be careful where you shoot because you will kill yourself guns.

The main reason I keep it on my Zero all the time. In case my stupid shield regenerates, I need a way to blow it up again, lol.

what

For either roid damage or there is a perk that increases a couple stats when your shield is down. This could be a very powerful combination with love thumper.
Wub!

User Info: jasonfine

jasonfine
4 years ago#17
A few Slow Hands I've farmed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WMN83o29o
Big "D" little "i" Big "N" little "ozzo"
XBL: GusBricker PSN: JasonFine

User Info: Four Skulls

Four Skulls
4 years ago#18
Spent the last 2 hours farming for Practicable Slow Hands, managed to snag Slag/Shock/Corrosive. No luck on getting a fire one. Is it rare or something? After using it a bit, I still don't see what makes it better than other shotguns for it's level. I guess it heals you or something like other Moxxi guns?

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#19
SEA_ posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Unicornpewpie posted...

what

For a Maylay shield. He probably runs a 'bloodshed' Zero.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Whats so good about the Slow Hand?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived