How do I get Jimmy Jenkins? I've got 'Doctors Orders' active.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 11/24/2012 3:32:27 AM
Firstly, I know not to get that particular echo.
Do I have to dashboard, or save quit if he doesn't jump out?

Also, is there way that I can move this character to another profile, load it up as player one, and, as player two, use my main profile to get Jenkins with my main?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2MattheauPosted 11/24/2012 4:28:30 AM
Jimmy Jenkins is a rare option that occurs when an enemy jumps out of box. You leave Doctor's Orders up because it guarantees enemies to jump out of certain boxes until you get that ECHO recorder.

It doesn't actually have any special impact on Jimmy, it just let's you get chances for him to spawn to occur more quickly.
#3SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:31:28 AM
I made a backup before trying properly. When he didn't show, I save/quit'ed. After a while, though, no enemies came out of the boxes, despite me not picking up the echo.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#4youngunner2123Posted 11/24/2012 6:52:37 AM
When you go do mission in the wildlife preserve. Go into room with 4 boxes and open a box kill whoever comes out. Then do the same for next 3 if no jimmy save and quit and you will always respawn in that room by the vending machines so it will take you 5 seconds to get to room again
#5randomxhero25Posted 11/24/2012 10:40:29 AM
ive been having trouble with this as well. i have 2/4 echos picked up, am i completely screwed on this now?
---
GT - WarlockGweebis
its temporarily permanent