Got 800 points. Which DLC is better?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Got 800 points. Which DLC is better?

User Info: Brass_Eye

Brass_Eye
4 years ago#1
Not storywise.

Which has better guns, loot and enemies?
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu

User Info: Frolex

Frolex
4 years ago#2
I wasn't really thrilled much by either, but I prefer the torgue DLC overall, including on guns and loot; neither DLC has had enemies that i was really impressed with. Though I do much prefer the raid boss in the torgue DLC to those in the pirate one.
http://i.minus.com/iCegNWUSUXFes.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibtFz1bwSGUKlw.gif

User Info: potpot85

potpot85
4 years ago#3
if you love the general humour in borderlands , then buy torgue
Mu Dovahkiin Bahlok Fah Kel - We Dragonborn hunger for scrolls

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
4 years ago#4
potpot85 posted...
if you love the general humour in borderlands , then buy torgue

The humor is the Torgue DLC was great! It's hilarious to me how the main guy is ALWAYS yelling and cursing. Sounds like roid rage lol.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#5
The two items I find to be exceptional from the Pirate DLC are the Evolution and Rapier. Everything else isn't really that cool. The Stinkpot is a pretty good corrosive weapon, and I like it for being an elemental Jakobs I got at the very start of the DLC, but it's worse DPS wise than the Bad Touch. The blood of the Seraphs relic can be really good, up to 25% max health and 1.5% health regen but it recently got nerfed on PC so it won't be good for much longer :/

There are many more items I find to be exceptional in the Torgue DLC. The Slowhand is amazing, and already one of my favorite weapons. It is very powerful, has high elemental chance, and heals you. I am also a big fan of the Crossfire grenade mod. It is much like a bouncing bonnie on steroids. The Meteor Shower is just a buffed up version of the Bonus Package, which means it's amazing. The Kitten is a very powerful assault rifle. It makes Axton almost invincible with the right build (willing, able, healthy, prep) and gear- Neogenator/Evo, Legendary mod, and Vitality/BoS due to it's healing capabilities. I also love the Boom Puppy. It's a gun that fires a grenade with rolling thunder type attributes where it creates an explosion every time it bounces. Also- Dat Cobra is still awesome, despite the fact that no one knows where to find it legitimately yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Got 800 points. Which DLC is better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived