Which action skill would you like to have in real life?

#1LuminousSparkPosted 11/24/2012 1:11:18 PM
Out of all the actions skills from BL1 and BL2, which action skill would you like to have in real life?

I would like to have PhaseWalk. I can do some instant stuff with it.
#2killbot357Posted 11/24/2012 1:14:43 PM(edited)
Zero's skill, whatever it's called. Seems most practical.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls, XCom: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2
#3Flow_149Posted 11/24/2012 1:14:44 PM
Phaselock nothing says fun like suspending objects in mid air!
seriously though Phasewalk- I would just love to run that fast throughout the world.
#4halderwPosted 11/24/2012 1:22:02 PM
Seriously?? The most easy answer is being Lillith and phasewalking from boderlands 1. You basically become a demi-god and are invincible to all gun fire..everything. Someone can be dropping a bomb on you and all you have to do is go into phasewalk and you are invincible, not to mention the speed you gain.

Being a god beats all other action skills hands down, like the dumb bird, turret, gunzerking, turning inviisbile etc.
#5corte005Posted 11/24/2012 1:24:00 PM
Zero's skill, 5 secs to get a boob feel in
#6TsurukePosted 11/24/2012 1:28:57 PM
halderw posted...
Seriously?? The most easy answer is being Lillith and phasewalking from boderlands 1. You basically become a demi-god and are invincible to all gun fire..everything. Someone can be dropping a bomb on you and all you have to do is go into phasewalk and you are invincible, not to mention the speed you gain.

Being a god beats all other action skills hands down, like the dumb bird, turret, gunzerking, turning inviisbile etc.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. If you think about it, Zer0's Decepti0n is -- in essence -- a version of Lilith's Phasewalk. (Speed boost (if allocated skill is attained / Invisible -- you aren't invincible but you have a decoy)
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#7mixedlionPosted 11/24/2012 1:33:33 PM
Phasewalk- really helps when you're late to class or trying to get through a busy, crammed section of a store

Second: Phaselock- when people annoy you, best thing to do is suspend them in mid-air for a while...

Honorable Mention: Zero's Decepti0n skill...nothing like creating a distraction while you scurry away...
---
Vixen, Black Canary, Star Sapphire, Circe, Steel and The Huntress for Injustice: Gods Among Us
Poison Ivy for Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC
#8SomboSteelPosted 11/24/2012 1:37:12 PM
corte005 posted...
Zero's skill, 5 secs to get a boob feel in

I think that the haiku spouting/katana slashing decoy would scare away any boobs in the area lol...
#9Black Night 52Posted 11/24/2012 2:25:50 PM
I already have the ability to gunzerk... the ability to hold two guns at once.

Would trade it for Zero's though.
---
Xbox360 GT: stlcards234
#10ssj954vegitoPosted 11/24/2012 2:45:10 PM
I already have the ability to gunzerk... the ability to hold two guns at once.

Would trade it for Zero's though.

Show me you can hold 2 rocket launchers like feathers with a controllable adrenaline burst.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod