The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

#1iOutlawTornPosted 11/24/2012 6:57:47 PM
I've got a ton of legendaries almost all of them just not every flavor. I can also offer power leveling or a few rare heads. I have a couple decent relics. Including the 70/30 Tediore. Although if that's your desire it will take me a bit to get at it. Loaned it to a friend. Let me know if you have what I'm looking for and I can probably hook you up too!
#2xelitespyderxPosted 11/24/2012 7:06:29 PM
I have a shock baby maker. Along with the other flavors but slag.. I haven't been able to find a slag.. but I have infinitys too all but the slag. Looking for some power lvlin for a siren lvl 1 to whatever you feel like lvlin it too..
---
GT : xelite spYderx
#3iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:12:31 PM
Sounds good. I'll send you an invite. You familiar with flesh sticking?
#4Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 11/24/2012 7:16:41 PM
How about the first season of Breaking Bad on DVD?
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#5iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:17:22 PM
Nah brah. I got Netflix.
#6xelitespyderxPosted 11/24/2012 7:17:26 PM
Yea I just can't do it between my two accounts on split screen. It's freezes after 5 times killing him :(.. but I'll be on in like 30 minutes.. if your on then I can come dupe that stuff and come back with my siren..
---
GT : xelite spYderx
#7iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:18:37 PM
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.
#8wutsthatsmellPosted 11/24/2012 7:21:13 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#9iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:24:34 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?
#10wutsthatsmellPosted 11/24/2012 7:27:18 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell