LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#1
I've got a ton of legendaries almost all of them just not every flavor. I can also offer power leveling or a few rare heads. I have a couple decent relics. Including the 70/30 Tediore. Although if that's your desire it will take me a bit to get at it. Loaned it to a friend. Let me know if you have what I'm looking for and I can probably hook you up too!

User Info: xelitespyderx

xelitespyderx
4 years ago#2
I have a shock baby maker. Along with the other flavors but slag.. I haven't been able to find a slag.. but I have infinitys too all but the slag. Looking for some power lvlin for a siren lvl 1 to whatever you feel like lvlin it too..
GT : xelite spYderx

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#3
Sounds good. I'll send you an invite. You familiar with flesh sticking?

User Info: Bnkai4tailLuffy

Bnkai4tailLuffy
4 years ago#4
How about the first season of Breaking Bad on DVD?
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#5
Nah brah. I got Netflix.

User Info: xelitespyderx

xelitespyderx
4 years ago#6
Yea I just can't do it between my two accounts on split screen. It's freezes after 5 times killing him :(.. but I'll be on in like 30 minutes.. if your on then I can come dupe that stuff and come back with my siren..
GT : xelite spYderx

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#7
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

User Info: wutsthatsmell

wutsthatsmell
4 years ago#8
iOutlawTorn posted...

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#9
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

User Info: wutsthatsmell

wutsthatsmell
4 years ago#10
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived