LF Slag/Shock Baby Maker FT Name your price

#11iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:30:13 PM
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.

Just saw your post and I was like, "Damn..." I don't even have a regular one. One of the few shields I've never even attempted to farm. I suppose I could go ahead and farm for it but I doubt I'd be able to get a drop before someone else on here has it and helps you out.
#12wutsthatsmellPosted 11/24/2012 7:32:20 PM
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
wutsthatsmell posted...
iOutlawTorn posted...
Yeah I'll be on. Just send me a message.

GT: iOutlaw Torn

Also still looking for a Slag Baby Maker. Pretty sure they exist. Could be wrong.

they exist i have one, well to be exact i have every type of baby maker(version) and in every element. slag infinity doesn't exist except when a modder makes one.

I knew about the infinities not having a slag. I have all the infinities. Would you be will to trade/dupe the slag baby maker for anything?

I'm actually looking for a LvL 50 grounded fabled tortoise. i have the others except that one. that would complete my collection and make me very happy to finally have them all.

Just saw your post and I was like, "Damn..." I don't even have a regular one. One of the few shields I've never even attempted to farm. I suppose I could go ahead and farm for it but I doubt I'd be able to get a drop before someone else on here has it and helps you out.

you never know dude :) you could get lucky and get it. odds of farming for the slag baby maker is about the same as farming for the grounded version of fabled tortoise.
---
XBL Gamertag:Wutsthatsmell
#13iOutlawTorn(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:36:00 PM
Yep. Going through the quest line right now just in case I ever wanna farm for it anyways. Who knows...maybe we'll get lucky.