Fun Weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KingRaven42

KingRaven42
4 years ago#1
What are some really fun weapons you guys have that, when you use them, you just have a blast using them? I find that im growing bored of having the same pool of weapons on hand all the time and i want to mix it up a bit. Ideas?
GT: KingRaven42

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#2
I love my Intense Unkempt Harold and my Murdering Slagga. Both are amazing. Tears through every enemy I come across Bee or no Bee.

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#3
And ever since I got my Homing Fire Bee I don't think I've ever looked at Grenade mods the same. Used to use my Leech's a lot but then when I got a Fire Bee I just had a field day.

KingRaven42
4 years ago#4
I believe i have a double penetrating unkempt harold with 15k x 2 damage on it. And slagga is one of the guns i use, idk how anyone cant! I love that thing! I've been using quasar and pandemic in the way of grenades, dont think i have used a fire bee. Know where to get it?

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#5
KingRaven42 posted...
I believe i have a double penetrating unkempt harold with 15k x 2 damage on it. And slagga is one of the guns i use, idk how anyone cant! I love that thing! I've been using quasar and pandemic in the way of grenades, dont think i have used a fire bee. Know where to get it?

As far as I know no one drops it. I got mine out of a vending machine while farming various enemies one day. It's kind of a pain because it's so random. Even more so then farming.

KingRaven42
4 years ago#6
Fair enough, i'll go search through my mules to see if i have it but overlooked it. I just saw a vid on what it does and it looks like tons of fun lol

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
4 years ago#7
What i find fun is to just run thru some character skills, and red name texts..so i can figure out some odd combo thats beneficial to each other in a great way with my certain mod/skill set.

KingRaven42
4 years ago#8
xHuckleberry posted...
What i find fun is to just run thru some character skills, and red name texts..so i can figure out some odd combo thats beneficial to each other in a great way with my certain mod/skill set.

With my Gunzerker i zerk with a slagga and kitten, and before the kitten it was the Good Touch. Bottom line, slag + healing shots = lots of fun and never dying lol

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#9
If you can't find it lemme know and I'll dupe it for you. If you want I mean. :)

KingRaven42
4 years ago#10
iOutlawTorn posted...
If you can't find it lemme know and I'll dupe it for you. If you want I mean. :)

Looks like i found it in one of my mules. Currently tossing them left and right like a maniac not even shooting my guns. Downed myself a couple times but thats ok :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived